Sep
2011

Fun Find Today….Granola Thins!

Reviews |

As I was grocery shopping this morning, my eyes stopped on these new Granola Thins by Nature Valley.  I picked up the box and could hardly wait to get it home to tear into it.

Inside the box, you’ll find 10 individually packed little granola thins with one side dipped in dark chocolate.  Be still my heart!

I will say the dark chocolate is very mild, it tasted more like a semi-sweet actually.  I also love that each square is only 80 calories.

Here’s what you’ll find when you open the little package.  One side soft yet crispy granola.

….and one side chocolate!  How fabulous!

Crispy little chocolate squares of goodness.  I give these a 10 out of 10.  I just had to spread the word :)

Has anyone else tried these?

*This is just me, not a sponsored post:)

_____________________

Have a great day!

Comments

ginger says:

i’ve tried the peanut butter ones, DELISH!

Julia says:

oooohhh, I haven’t tried them, but I might haul my little bootay down to the store and grab me some tonight!

Tracey says:

They’ve had these at our local Costco/grocery stores for awhile. My kids actually prefer the peanut butter version. Pft!

steph says:

Try the peanut butter ones!!!

Leanne says:

I have gotten a lot of coupons for these, but never bought them. Now I definitely want to!

Sandie Gallagher says:

yes… I got mine at Costco.. (cheaper, larget box) and I keep a few at a time in the freezer because the chocolate will melt all over your fingers.. try that.. Mmmm.. so good.

I love these! They’re great for a 4 pm work snack when I want a little something sweet without spoiling my dinner. :)

I agree Sandie, though–they get melty quick, so refridgerating or freezing them might be advisable!

Laura says:

Yep! But these are certainly not a car snack, as they are crumbly. Love ‘em, though.

Yup I love them! It’s been a while since I’ve bought them. They’re so good for a chocolate fix!

Nicole says:

I flippin’ love these things & randomly picked them up as well. The perfect snack when my sweet tooth is raging. LOVE.

Nicole says:

& I agree with you–doesn’t taste like dark chocolate to me, but I’m not complaining (I like milk choc better).

Laura S. says:

I love the peanut butter ones. So yummy!

Nicole says:

I thought of you when I ate these, actually. Any chance you’ll craft these into a delicious cookie or other lovely dessert? :)

rhiannon says:

yes i have even bought the costco size box! they are sinful! absolutely adicting

Shannon says:

I have tried the peanut butter ones & love them for a quick snack!

Sherrie says:

They look marvelous, but thanks to you I probably won’t be able to find them in the stores for months! They’ll be on backorder and I’ll go hungry. I can see a layered dessert, made with Granola Thins, in your near future! :)

Bev Weidner says:

I have tried these! I’d snack on a few back at my old job. And by “a few” I mean 256.

natalie says:

these are some of my favorite snacks! been keeping them in the pantry since they first came out!! perfect size for a chocolate craving! the pb ones are yummy too!!

Mari says:

I discovered these a few weeks ago. They are a wonderful treat! I’m dieting and they are perfect when you really want some chocolate and not many calories. :)

mrsblocko says:

Hmm. Guess I’m the minority here as I wasn’t terribly impressed with these. I like granola bars because they are a portable snack that I can keep in my purse. These are definitely not portable. They are super crumbly and melty. If you don’t store the bars in the fridge or freezer they melt all over the inside of the package. Total bummer.

Katie M. says:

Love these! Costco sells them in a bigger box :)

Nice find and no, I havent discovered those!

I am still back thinking about that TJ’s brownie batter in a bag that I need to get :)

Or about 17 other things from TJ’s, too!

I need to check these out, next.

They look really tasty.
    Greetings

Emily says:

These make fantastic s’mores! Even better if you use the chocolate and peanut butter together.

Oh, I need these! They sound fabulous!

We are big granola people, yet we’ve had a half box of these sitting in our pantry for a couple months now. We’re not big fans. The flavor and texture just aren’t right somehow.

Janelle says:

I first saw these at least four months ago, and I love them. Don’t try the peanut butter ones, though — disgusting!!

Alyson says:

Love these! I prefer the chocolate ones to the peanut butter but my kids like both.

Safire says:

One word for you: s’mores.

BJ says:

Love the peanut butter ones smeared with a spoonful of Nutella! Yummy :)

Lisa says:

I love them! I think they are addicting . . . not a good thing, lol!

Gin says:

My family loves these! I have a hard time eating just one, though.

Kay says:

I just bought these last week (couldn’t resist a sale + coupon so they were basically free), can’t wait to try them!

Vicki N says:

These are absolutely the best!

Katie says:

I LOVE those things. I keep a box in my drawer at work for when I am dying for something sweet.

I saw those the other day but didn’t pick them up because they just seemed so small. I like a more substantial sweet.

Paula says:

These are delish…PB ones too! Those who suggest to store these in the freezer or refrigerator are correct, as the chocolate can get melty. Also, there are usually coupons online or in the paper if you are into that!

Yes, I’ve tried them and they are delicious. My favorite thing to do with them is put a marshmallow in between, warm slightly and then you’ve made a SMORE!

Lorie says:

They make really fun s’mores!!

Emily says:

I love them. The problem is trying to eat just one….

Twyla says:

These so remind me of something. Its gonna bug me all night until I think of it. I can’t think if its a recipe or another product.

I LOVE those! I can’t have the carbs though =( Sad

Amy says:

My mom and I randomly came across these at a Target while on vacation and when we realized how awesome they were we got very nervous that we wouldn’t be able to find them when we got home. Luckily, they are available… and it’s a good thing because both my mom and I munch on them regularly. :)

jan says:

::giggle:: one of the ‘boys’ in my office, meaning attorney, bought a bunch of these and tossed them in the freezer … I’ve not had one yet but I always hear them going on and on about it. As the only female in the office, it makes me laugh, but I’m holding out to try :) Waiting for that day when I MUST have some chocolate and now!