Roasted Apples and Peanut Butter Crescents
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 medium apples (I used pink lady), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 12 ounce can Pillsbury Grands Crescent Rolls, 8 count
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and large skillet over medium heat. Add butter to skillet to melt. Stir in apples, cinnamon and brown sugar. Let cook for about 3 minutes. Apples should not be too soft. Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescents onto a large baking sheet lined with a silpat liner. Spread each crescent evenly with a heaping teaspoon or two of peanut butter. Place a spoonful of spiced apples to the wide end of the crescent. Starting at wide end of crescent, start rolling to thin end (see pictures for a visual). Sprinkle tops with sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes then serve warm.
Makes 8 Servings