Cherry Pie Crescent Roll Recipe
Sharing one of my favorite crescent roll recipes today! Treat yourself to these White Chocolate Cherry Pie Crescents that will have you grinning from ear to ear! Great for your Holiday dessert table too!
Crescent Roll Recipes
Pillsbury crescent roll recipes are some of our family favorites! I love putting together simple dessert recipes ideas. Especially for the Holidays when there’s so much to do! These beautiful crescents take a whole 5 minutes of prep work then they bake for 12-15 minutes. Can’t beat that! Let’s take a look.
Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipes
Target sells Beekman Farm Pantry products now, you have to check out this Backyard Cherry Pie Filling. I hate to admit it, but I was eating it from the jar with a spoon it was so good. Doesn’t taste like your typical canned pie filling at all. You’ll spoon a good tablespoon of filling onto the large side of your crescent dough.
I topped the filling with some mini chocolate chips next.
Some mini marshmallows next!
Bake these for 12-15 minutes, there will be some oozing, but it’s all good. Just let it cool on the pan for about 10 minutes, take a spatula and transfer them to a serving plate.
I drizzled each crescent with some melted white chocolate. Mmm!
Seriously even better than they look! Enjoy!
- 8 count can crescents
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling I used Beekman Farm Pantry from Target
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 32 mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate I used ghirardelli melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and transfer each one to a sheet of parchment paper.
- On the wide end of the crescent, spoon a big tablespoon of pie filling to the center. Top with mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. From wide end, start rolling up, placing rolls seam side down on baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, remove and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.