Treat your family and friends to my Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies this baking season!
So excited to share my homemade Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies with you today! Has everyone been baking like crazy these days? I’m kind of loving it!
You are likely to have most of the ingredients right in your pantry. I used my favorite Peppermint Essential Oil, but you can certainly use an extract as well.
Grab the family and make some homemade brownies
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Gold Medal Flour for all of the baking I do! I have used this brand of flour for years and years. The best around. Love Love this baking season.
Here’s your line up of ingredients.
Add your butter and sugar to your favorite mixing bowl.
Just a touch of oil.
Two lovely eggs.
A nice splash of vanilla.
I used 3-4 drops of my Peppermint Essential Oil. You can use peppermint extract as well.
Time for the dry ingredients.
Stir in some crushed Oreo Cookies! Mmmm, this batter!
Spread batter evenly in a 9×13 baking dish lined with parchment paper….bake, cool and enjoy!
Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 40 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, partially melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 drops peppermint essential oil or extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo Cookies, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until partially melted. Add sugar and oil, mix until well combined. Stir in eggs, vanilla and peppermint oil stirring until combined then add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, chocolate chips and crushed Oreos. Stir until combined and thick.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely, about an hour. Lift parchment and brownies out of pan and cut into squares to serve.
Makes 16 brownies
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are my own.