These Bacon and Ranch Cajun Baby Cheeseburgers are adorable! They pack a ton of flavor for such tiny bacon cheeseburgers, and they’re super fun to make!
Mini Bacon and Ranch Cajun Cheeseburgers
There is nothing I like better than juicy burgers, especially baby burgers. I developed a simple Cajun seasoning mix that is mixed right into the burgers. Pepperjack cheese, tomatoes and bacon are piled on top with Ranch dressing spread on warm toasted buns.
Wait until you try this one, it’s delicious!
I am on my way probably as you are reading this to Atlanta for the BlogHer Food Conference. I am looking forward to speaking on a panel about Picky Eaters. Should be fun. I’ll be sure to snap lots of pictures to share soon!
Hope you enjoy 🙂
How to Make These Mini Cajun Cheeseburgers
Start with your ground beef.
Here is my simple Cajun seasoning mix that consists of Smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
Take 1 teaspoon of the mix and add it to the beef.
Add 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as Siracha or Tabasco.
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Give it a good mix, I prefer using my hands.
Form into 8 equal size patties.
Cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side and top with cheese.
Toast the buns in the same skillet until browned.
I love these mini hamburger buns from Trader Joes, however any dinner roll of choice will do.
Set out all of your toppings so you can quickly assemble your burgers.
Spread buns with Ranch dressing. Can’t wait to share my Homemade Ranch in my upcoming cookbook!
Layer buns with arugula, burger, tomato, bacon, and top roll.
Here you have my Bacon and Ranch Cajun Baby Cheeseburgers.
It’s more than helpful to use a pick to hold these together 🙂
Bacon and Ranch Cajun Baby Cheeseburgers
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or regular paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp hot sauce such as Sriracha or Tobasco
- 2 slices pepperjack cheese quartered
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 mini hamburger buns, split or dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 16 arugula leaves or lettuce of choice
- 8 Roma tomato slices
- 4 cooked bacon slices crisp
- Place all Cajun seasonings into a bowl, mix to combine.
- Place beef, seasoning, hot sauce, and garlic into a large bowl and mix until just combined. I prefer to combine the beef with my hands. Form the mixture into 8 equal size patties.
- Place oil into a large skillet over medium heat. In batches, place patties into hot skillet and cook until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place a quarter of cheese on top of each burger to melt.
- Place rolls, split side down into same skillet until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Spread dressing onto insides of warm toasted rolls. Layer bottom roll with arugula leaves, a burger, a tomato slice and a bacon slice cut in half. Close with top roll. I placed a pick inside each burger to hold them together. These babies are tall.
Have a great rest of your week! Come back soon 🙂
my husband would give his right arm for these burgers! okay… i would too! 🙂 looks so yummy!
How can you go wrong with sliders! Such a great excuse to enjoy more than one hamburger 🙂 Gave this recipe a shout out on The Daily Dish today!
I’ve made these twice now (regular sized burgers) and LOVE them! I almost want to eat the burger plain so I can savor the flavors!
Those look EVIL. I think ranch and bacon on a burger is to die for. My husband made a burger a few weeks ago that called for putting the meat in the freezer for a short time before forming. He says it worked like a charm.
These sound and look amazing! I’m giving them a try next time I make burgers!!
What are the amounts for the ingredients of your Cajun seasoning?
Oh my gosh, I wonder if we have those mini buns at my local Trader Joe’s! I can never find anything like that! These burgers look amazing and like so much fun. Also, I’m SOOO disappointed we didn’t get to meet at BlogHer 🙁
These are just too cute!! I could eat a hundred of these!!!
These are SO adorable! Love them!!
I’m a total sucker for mini ANYTHING. But, most especially, cheeseburgers. These look delish!
Gorgeous and perfect for this weekend! I love that they’re sliders, too. Those buns are fantastic.