This Grilled Smoky Sweet Filet Mignon is so tender and delicious! It’s a perfect main dish for weeknight dinners and it goes perfectly with just about anything.
Filet Mignon Recipe
I’m having so much fun grilling and the season has just begun! I’ve partnered with Bush’s Grillin’ Beans to pair grilled chicken, beef and pork recipes with their Grillin’ Beans. My Smoky Sweet Filet Mignon is a perfect addition to your grilling line up…..and simple too!
New York Prime Meats was so sweet to send me these gorgeous filets! They were so incredibly tender. Such a treat.
To start, I whipped up a simple rub for the beef. Brown sugar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Rub those spices all over the beef while you’re waiting for the grill to heat up.
Get those babies on the fire!
I chose to pair my filet with Bush’s Steakhouse Recipe Grillin’ Beans. They are sweet and perfectly seasoned. Loved them with the grilled beef.
Grilled Smoky Sweet Filet Mignon
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly cracked
- 2 filet mignon
- Bush's Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place brown sugar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper into a medium mixing bowl stirring to combine. Rub all over beef.
- Grease grill and place beef on heat. Grill for about 7 minutes per side or until beef is cooked through to your liking. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Bush's Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans and your favorite vegetable.
Have a great day! Come back soon 🙂
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bush’s Grillin’ Beans, but recipe and all thoughts are my own.
Expensive meats scare me, I need to get better at cooking the cheap meats first, haha. This looks sooo good though!
just reading the words filet mignon makes my mouth water 🙂 This look fantastic!!!
This looks really good!
I adore Filet Mignon!
I’ll have to try your rub the next time I make steak. Thanks!
That steak looks fabulous girl! Yum!
We’re so happy you enjoyed the filet mignons Jenny! Here is a coupon code for your readers – 25% off any purchase over $50! Hopefully it will make everyone’s grilling season a bit sweeter. FYI readers can double coupon with the free shipping offer – ‘FreeShip’ for orders over $150.
Coupon code (enter at check-out):
That looks like the perfect summer evening meal. I use loads of Bush’s beans, but have not tried the grilling beans yet. They’re on my list for the weekend!
I love grilled steak!! YUM!