How To Make a Slushie today! This 5 ingredient slushie is the perfect refreshing drink on a hot summer day. Easy to make and even easier to gulp down!
Who doesn’t love a good slushie, refreshing drink in the summer? I know the boys and I do. Did I mention this one is good for you too? Win win, yay!
How To Make A Slushie
Place Orange Juice into blender along with almond milk, honey, vanilla and ice cubes. Blend for about 15 seconds or until ice is blended into small pieces.
Pour slushie into individual glasses and serve cold.
I love the simplicity of this recipe, just add your juice and almond milk to the blender.
Continue adding vanilla, honey and ice cubes.
Give the blender a good 15 seconds or until ice cubes and in tiny pieces.
Pour your icy drink into some glasses and get ready for a treat!
So excited for you to try this one!
Add a fun paper straw and enjoy! Perfect for summer and makes the perfect refreshing treat.
Honey and Orange Creamsicle Slushie
- 4-5 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice Simply Orange with Banana Juice
- 1 cup almond milk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Place Simply Orange with Banana Juice into blender along with almond milk, honey, vanilla and ice cubes. Blend for about 15 seconds or until ice is blended into small pieces.
- Pour slushy into individual glasses and serve cold.