Ok, someone stop me from making more cookies 🙂 But wait, these only have 4 ingredients so let me share these with before I’m banned.
The boys and I were up early Monday morning and decided to make these perfectly simple/no butter/no sugar cookies. Instead of butter I had the boys mash up 4 bananas, add some creamed honey that my husband found from Trader Joes then toss in some dried blueberries. I had to be honest with the boys and said…..”I have no idea if these are going to turn out, but I have a great feeling they will be delicious!”
We kept watching the oven as the timer was ticking away and sure enough, our little experiment was a total success! Now, you should know, these are very cake-like and very soft. So, if you are not a soft kind of cookie lover these are not for you. However, if you are a soft cookie lover, look out because these are awesome! Our favorite way to eat them was when we put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or so. Give it a try 🙂
I also used a sugar free cake mix that I had on hand, worked out great, however any cake mix will do. Hope you enjoy this easy, fun, get your kids in the kitchen cookie recipe.
Here is your line up. If you can’t find creamed honey, use 2 Tablespoons regular honey instead 🙂
We LOVE this creamed honey. Spread it over warm toast and you don’t even need butter. It’s awesome, hope you can find some 🙂
Here are my little stinkers getting right to work.
Banana mashing party!
More helping 🙂
Nothing like baking in PJ’s 🙂
Ahh, the reward 🙂
This is the best part!
I can’t tell you how happy I was to see these turn out! Yipee!
Honeyed Banana Berry Cake Cookies...4 Ingredients!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 large bananas (about 2 1/2 Cups) mashed
- 3/4 Cup dried blueberries
- 4 Tablespoons creamed honey or 2 Tablespoons normal honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients into stand mixer and beat until just combined. Will seem sticky, no worries.
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Have a great weekend! See you soon!