Sharing the best peanut butter cookies today! My 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies could not be more delicious and simple to whip up! This batch makes 9 perfect cookies so you won’t have too many to resist, lol!
Best Peanut Butter Cookies
Sometime you just need a cookie that you can whip up in about 2 minutes. Literally one bowl, 3 ingredients and these babies are in the oven. Peanut buttery bites of cookie heaven. I love that this recipe only makes 9 cookies. Less to haunt you in the kitchen, haha! Feel free to double the recipe as needed for more cookies! Perfect cookie to bake with the kids this summer, they can do all of these steps no problem! Enjoy!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Can you handle all of these ingredients? I know, me either.
Everyone in the bowl.
Give a good mix until your dough forms.
Scoop your dough into some sparkling sugar if desired. Not necessary, but it gives the cookies a great crunch!
Onto the baking sheet they go. Use a fork and press a criss cross into each cookie. Time to bake!
Oh baby. Simple crunchy sugary peanut butter cookies. I die.
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons sanding/sparkling sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
Place peanut butter, pudding mix powder, and egg into a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. With a medium cookie scoop, place dough into a bowl of sanding sugar. Roll then place onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.