My 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies could not be more delicious and simple to whip up! This batch makes 9 perfect cookies so you won’t have too many to resist, lol!
Sometime you just need a cookie that you can whip up in about 2 minutes. Literally one bowl, 3 ingredients and these babies are in the oven. Peanut buttery bites of cookie heaven. I love that this recipe only makes 9 cookies. Less to haunt you in the kitchen, haha! Feel free to double the recipe as needed for more cookies!
Perfect cookie to bake with the kids this summer, they can do all of these steps no problem!
Can you handle all of these ingredients? I know, me either.
Everyone in the bowl.
Give a good mix until your dough forms.
Scoop your dough into some sparkling sugar if desired. Not necessary, but it gives the cookies a great crunch!
Onto the baking sheet they go. Use a fork and press a criss cross into each cookie. Time to bake!
Oh baby. Simple crunchy sugary peanut butter cookies. I die.
Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 17 min
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons sanding/sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter, pudding mix powder, and egg into a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. With a medium cookie scoop, place dough into a bowl of sanding sugar. Roll then place onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 9 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.