You ever just want to whip up a bowl of frosting….sometimes just to sneak bites of?! Well, I’ve got simple and out of this world delicious buttercream that is perfect for this season. It’s got Pumpkin Pie Spices which make it perfectly festive over brownies, cakes, cookies and just about everything!
Hope you enjoy.
You’ll need just a few delicious items to get started. You’ll also need just a couple splashes of milk which is not photographed.
Whip it all up and you get this amazing aromatic buttercream just begging to be eaten.
Pax literally could not keep his little fingers out of it, ha! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Buttercream
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 5 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Place butter into stand mixer with whisk attachment, mix on high to mix well. Slowly add powdered sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Add milk as needed to thin buttercream.
- Use frosting for cupcakes, cake, graham crackers or just with eat with a spoon 🙂
Makes Makes about 2 cups of frosting
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.