These White Chocolate Churro Crackers are downright sinful! Layered with buttery cinnamon sugar and white chocolate, they’re sure to be a huge hit every time.
Easy Homemade Churro Crackers Recipe
So excited to share one of my favorite easy dessert recipes with you today! They literally take minutes to prepare and have quite the impact on those who enjoy them 🙂 Summertime calls for fun snacks with the kids and their friends…..these fit the bill perfect! Hope you enjoy!
How to Make Churro Crackers
Simple simple. I highly recommend the Ghirardelli white chocolate candy melts. I have these on hand at all times for quick fix desserts.
Club crackers please!
Line theme up on a large baking sheet.
Drizzle melted butter on top.
Cinnamon and sugar time!
Drizzle with melted white chocolate. I place it into a ziploc baggie, snip a corner and drizzle that way. So simple!
Wait until you try these! Nom Nom Nom 🙂
Such a simple snack to put out for a party too. Enjoy!
If you are looking for a simple dessert recipe to take to your next party, these are the ticket. So delicious and literally take just minutes to prepare. The cinnamon sugar combo with the white chocolate is perfection.
White Chocolate Churro Crackers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place crackers onto parchment paper side by side, row by row. Drizzle crackers evenly with melted butter then top with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake for 12 minutest. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Place melted white chocolate into a ziplock bag and snip a bottom corner, drizzle chocolate over crackers and let set up. Serve room temperature.