Mar
2009

Peanut Butter-Finger Mini Cheesecakes

Tags: , , ,

Desserts

Yes, it’s another peanut butter recipe, but can we really have too many of them? I think not! This is another delicious little cheesecake that was inspired by my last trip to Cheesecake Factory with my family last week. We all got a different slice of cheesecake and sampled each one savoring each and every bite. With all of their candy bar cheesecakes showcased so nicely for all to see, I couldn’t help but make one of my own. So here you have it, little bites of heaven!

Take a peek and make some for yourself! If I haven’t sold you on the mini cheesecake pan from William Sonoma yet, go get one so you can make these! Absolutely worth the $30, I use it all the time. Enjoy.

Peanut Butter-Finger Mini Cheesecakes

2 Tablespoons heavy cream
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 Fun Size Butterfinger Candy Bars, crushed

1 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips
2-3 Tablespoons heavy cream

2 Fun Size Butterfinger, crushed

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookie crumbs, sugar, butter and salt into a bowl; mix to combine. Spoon mixture into bottoms of mini cheese cake pan or mini cupcake pan and press. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.

2. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat sugar, egg, cream and salt until well combined. Slowly stir in crushed Butterfinger. Evenly pour batter over baked crust. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Let cool for 2 hours, then remove from pan.

3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth. Stir in cream until smooth and glossy. If needed, return back to microwave for 15 seconds or so until smooth. Spoon over tops of cakes then sprinkle crushed butterfinger over top.

____________________________
Have a great week, I’ll catch you soon with a tempting soup that won’t keep you in the kitchen all day. Stay tuned!

Comments

Kathy - Panini Happy says:

I think the folks at the Cheesecake Factory just may come knocking on your door to put this on their menu – wow!

Comfort Joy Designs says:

This looks so yummy! I am bookmarking this. Now, I just need someone to mail me the Butter Fingers. I have not seen any here in Brisbane since I moved here two years ago. Must put an S.O.S. out to my friends and family back home in the States.

Gourmet Mama says:

Oh my goodness. I seriously have to stop Stumbling cooking sites when I`m on a diet.

These look heavenly. Can we divide the recipe down to make just four? That way I won`t be tempted to eat an entire batch in one sitting . . .

Katrina says:

Whoa, those look awesome! Gonna have to check out the W.S. pans.

Michelle Dargen says:

These look fantastic!!

Qan'arishia al-Jizzbahatha says:

Oh wow, these things are fabulous! Easy to make and taste great! My family and I can’t stop eating them! In fact, I ate so many that I got diarrhea and clogged the toilet! My poop was colored like peanut butter and smelled like it too! Anyway, love the blog, keep up the great recipes! My kids can’t wait for me to make the next batch!

Kevin says:

Those look so good!

Tasty Trends says:

wow jenny these cute little cheesecakes look great! i may have to invest in that pan from WS!

Tracy says:

Those look delicious!

Clumbsy Cookie says:

Of course we can never have too many pb recipes. Here’s another winner!

alibus says:

Yummy! Looks very nice!

Ingrid says:

Oh, YUM! Those look scrumptious! I have two of those pans that I got from Chefs.com on sale for $10 dollars though they are only six counts. I’ve only used them once, now I have another reason to break ‘em out! Thx,for the recipe!
    ~ingrid

Rachel says:

oh my goodness. this recipe combines three of my biggest dessert weaknesses – peanut butter, butter fingers, and cheesecake. it sounds too good to be true! ..so i’ll just have to go out and make them. you know, to see for myself. (:

HoneyB says:

Oh Jenny, you know, whenever I see anything mini, I go crazy! These look awesome!

Susan says:

These look wonderful! There are only two of us here, can you freeze them??

Cheryl says:

This looks awesome and exactly what I need for a teacher luncheon. I’m assuming this recipe makes 12 (one pan’s worth)?

Jan @ Pantry Connection says:

Oh yummy! These look so good. And, I absolutely love your site design.

Jan ~ Founder, PantryConnection.com

restaurant menu design says:

Very nice! I’m drooling as we speak.

[...] all Jenny and Stephanie’s [...]

[...] Picky Palate’s Peanut Butter-Finger Mini Cheesecakes [...]

[...] Cheese Icing by RecipeGirl Mini Vanilla- Bean Cheesecakes w/ Fresh Berries by Cake on the Brain Peanut Butter Finger Mini Cheesecakes by Picky Palate Key Lime Cheesecakes by Smitten Kitchen Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes by [...]

Jo Neddo says:

Hi Jenny,

Found your lovely website and thrilled to find new recipes to try. I will be baking the Peanut Butterfinger mini cheesecakes for an event on May 20th.

Can you tell me how many of the mini cheesecakes this recipe will bake up? I purchased two mini cheesecake pans that will make a total of 24 desserts. I wasn’t sure if I should double this recipe.

Thanks!
    Jo

Megan Ally says:

i just leave munching and eating cheesecakes, they are tasty and yummy~`,

Maryam Kaur says:

i am allergic to peanuts so i can only taste a bit of peanut butter even if i love it so much.;~,

i love the taste of peanut butter but i have peanut allergy so i cant eat it-*’

i’d love to munch those very big cheesecakes, they are really tasty and sweet,`.

i have also an allergy on peanute butter but i can eat a little of it.:~

peanute butter with strawberry jelly is my favorite sandwhich spread. it taste so yummy:*;

This is really one of many superior articles connected with the ones that Concerning read on that subject matter these days. Great do the job.

Will be blogengine as good as live journal for some reason? Should be which is more and more popluar lately.

Jeanna says:

I just made these tonight, I too was hoping to find a “yield” listed so I knew how many pans I needed. I ended up with 24, and that is using mini-muffin pans. My pans are dark and I think I should have only baked the crust about 8 minutes instead of 10. I don’t think they will taste burned, but they have a darker look than yours. Other than that, yummy!

Stephanie says:

Help! These look amazing. I want to make them today (SUnday) for Wednesday…how long do they keep? Thanks for this great recipe!

peanut butters are very tasty, the only problem is that i have some very bad peanut allergy `-:

[...] So now onto more important things..like dessert.  Jenny at Picky Palate had me at hello with these little beauties and I just had to run out and get me this Mini Cheesecake Pan at Williams Sonoma.  I [...]

[...] Peanut Butter-Finger Mini Cheesecakes From Picky Palate [...]

Dani Fisher says:

Made these tonight for some friends and oh my….you know you hit the jackpot when the guests roll their eyes, groan and do a little hand tremor while eating. My mini pans are in our storage unit so I was forced to make larger versions and just kept an eye on the “doneness.” Oh darn, I had to eat a larger version of this…poor me :) Thank you for continuing to impress my stomach!!

Maggie says:

Do you need to use foils or papers if you are using a muffin tin or can you back the crust and then the cheesecake in the “bare” muffin tin?

Janelle says:

I bookmarked this forever ago and will finally get around to making them this week. I think they need an Oreo crust, so I’ll be changing that up, and I’m going to make them in normal-size muffin tins (my mini tins are the super tiny size), and I’ll freeze them individually for future consumption. My husband doesn’t like cheesecake (gasp, I know) and sometimes I just really want it, but I never make it because it goes to waste. This is a PERFECT solution!

[...] Peanut Butter Cheesecake 5. Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies 6. Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake 7. Peanut Butterfinger Mini Cheesecakes 8. Eggnog Cheesecake Bars 9. Key Lime Cheesecake 10. Cheesecake Supreme 11. Vegan Chocolate [...]

Mindee says:

How many mini cheesecakes does this recipe make? I need to make 150 for an event and would like to know how many times I need to times it by. Thanks.

[...] Peanut Butter-Finger Mini Cheesecakes [...]

Dawn says:

How much do you fill the cheesecake pans?