Feb
2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I know he’ll kill me for this in 10 years, but what the heck, I can enjoy it until then!!  One of the mom’s in the preschool class brought these adorable props and we snapped pictures of the kids during their Valentine Party.  I LOVE this.

Here’s one more of my favorites :)

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Comments

G. says:

Happy Valentine’s to you as well. The Better Burger Challenge on the Food Network was on last night and I saw you…I was like, “That’s the girl from picky palate.” your burger looked delicious! :)

That is soo precious! Yes, that will surely embarrass him in the years to come! Happy Valentines to you and your family as well! I LOVE browsing your site, and we’ve tried several recipes from here already!!

Sherryl says:

So cute! He’s the sweetest little cupid that I’ve ever seen!

Nutmeg Nanny says:

Happy Valentine’s Day!!! He is so stinkin’ cute :)

Vanessa says:

Beautiful pic, specially the second one!
    And you are right in 10 years you either hide that pic or yourself!

Cute cute!
    I wonder what you are cooking tonight?
    Happy Happy HEART Day to you!
    Thank for all the recipes!
    xxooxx

Sunnie26 says:

Great site! Everything sounds sooo good…just FYI LOTS of the images don’t seem to be showing up (I went to the recipe index and many image are missing there as well as in the recipes themselves) Is this happening for everyone?

Janelle says:

This is super cute!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

He’ll most definately kill you but it’s SO cute. :)

Tickled Red says:

He just might but it was worth it :)
    1. He is just to cute
    2. You now have blackmail for those teenage years to come.

I love this.