Jul
2010

Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Desserts

Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is enjoying summer. CA is always full of life in the summer, there’s always family visiting, beach trips and partying going on. I have a feeling it’s going to fly by and school will be back in session in no time. Better enjoy this while I can :)

Wait until you try these individual cheesecakes! I didn’t know what to call them because they look like my giant cookies, but are really little cheesecakes. Whatever you want to call them, they are ridiculously incredible! Yes, break out your muffin top pan people, cheesecake works perfect in it. If you haven’t found your muffin top pan yet, you can try this in a mini cheesecake pan or even some mini muffin tins but make sure you spray your mini muffin tins well. It might be tricky to remove your cakes.

We made this recipe while my family was visiting this week and let’s just say they didn’t last long. The best part about this recipe, is you don’t have to wait the traditional hour for cheesecake to bake. These are done in under 30 minutes! Love it :)

Take a peek…hope you enjoy!

Here’s your line up, pretty easy right?!  Seriously if you don’t have the muffin top pan yet, it’s a must, here’s the EXACT one I use HERE!!

Ahhh, I think this will be my new computer wallpaper :)

Whip up the cheesecake batter…

Feel free to use any caramel sauce you’d like. Make your own, melt down some Kraft Caramels….anything will work :)

Graham cracker crust….YUM!

I have officially fallen in love with my muffin top pan! It’s options are endless, stay tuned for more fun ideas with it :)

Told you these were ridiculous :)

Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies

2 Cups chopped Snickers Bars

2 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs

2 Tablespoons granulated sugar

5 Tablespoons melted butter

2 8oz packages softened cream cheese

1 Cup granulated sugar

2 eggs

1 Tablespoon pure vanilla

3 Tablespoons caramel sauce

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each muffin top pan and press down and up the sides. Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.

2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in caramel sauce until well combined. Pour about 1/4 Cup of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheescake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set. Remove and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan. Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!

12 individual cheesecakes

_______________________________________

Have a great rest of your week and weekend, come back soon!  More Muffin Top Pan Recipes to come :)

Comments

Amanda D. says:

Wow! Those look good! Where did you buy your muffin top pan? I need one! :)

Snickers are my favorite candy…and these just look sinful! Love it!

natalie says:

oh my word, these look dangerous!! sooo yummy!!

Sharlene says:

I need to get a muffin top pan ASAP! These look so decadent and yummy I wish I had a plate of them in front of me right now!

Amy says:

All I can say is….WOW!

These look incredibly good!

sibylle says:

snickers caramel cheesecake?? how fun!!!
    we’re also enjoying summer over here in Geneva/Switzerland!
    Sibylle

Anita says:

I love all the recipes you are using your muffin top pans with. I am going to order me some online as I can’t find them in this area. I have been wondering ~ do you spray the pan with cooking spray or do all the cookies, cheesecakes etc. release easily without any prep? I love your blog and read it every day.

joanne says:

These look fantastically amazing! I’m off to buy a muffin top pan!

vanillasugar says:

you are evil woman…pure evil. boy i bet these would be good with a scoop of ice cream.

I think I’m in love. Cheesecake AND Snickers? Seriously? WOW. I have a mini cheesecake pan, but I think these would look better in the muffin top pan. I guess I’ll have to go shopping! I found your blog not too long ago, but I read (and drool over) every post now.

Oh My GOODNESS!!! These do look incredible! And the STACK of them…just like pancakes! *sigh*

What an awesome idea…very creative!! Love them!

Kim in MD says:

Sinful, just sinful (in such a good way!).

Ok…I have been drooling over your cookies made in the muffin top pans for some time, now. I haven’t bought a muffin top pan yet-until today! I am heading over to Amazon.com right now to purchase two pans. I can’t take it anymore! Thanks for sharing! :-)

I totally want to get that pan! You make the most gorgeous things in there!

marissa says:

those look absolutely fantastic!

Krystle says:

Wow! I need this pan today…theres goes my lunch break!

Lizzy says:

oh my gosh, need to make these!! you’re so creative jenny!

Cindy says:

I got 2 muffin top pans from amazon, with shipping it was $28. I have seen them at TJ Maxx and Marhsalls for much less. I thought about getting them at the time, but didn’t. I have wanted to get them for a long time. I now kick myself for not buying them when they were cheaper. OH WELL! I made the Giant S’more cookies, they were a hit at the coffee shop where I took them. Photos on my blog, but not pretty photos.

Megan says:

These look fabulous!! can’t wait to try them!

Looks like I need a muffin top pan ASAP!!

i didn’t even have a chance with these…i’ll be buying the ingredients later today and making them tonight! holy yum!

Merrianne says:

woah!!!! these looks Devilshy Good!!!!!!!!!

Jill says:

Is there sugar in the crust? In the pictures it looks like you add sugar to the crust mixture bowl (last picture on the right), but its not in the actual recipe?

I’m trying this recipe tonight!

Andrea says:

Oh lordy. Not only does seeing this mean a hit to my waistline, but I’m also going to feel the pinch in my wallet, since now I have NO CHOICE but to buy one of these pans!

Ok I’m sold, I’m gonna look for a muffin top pan now! What a cute fantastic treat!

Amanda :) says:

Oh YUM! I’m fainting! :)

Edana says:

Okay, I think you’ve convinced me–I totally need a muffin top pan. I’d make this with the almond snickers…and maybe almond extract instead of vanilla…almond caramel snickers cheesecake cookies? Yummm!

Kimm Geria says:

Your killing me those are amazing. I had to order the pan from Bed Bath and Beyond I couldn’t find one to save my life.

Stacey says:

I wish I was your neighbor so I could be one of the lucky ones to sample some of these wonderful creations! My hubby will love these and our anniversary is coming up so I’ll have to make them for him. :)

Jen says:

Oh my gawd! These look awesome.

I just have to say, you come up with the BEST recipes.

Katrina says:

Sheeze, you’re killing me with that muffin top pan and all your creations!

OH MY. tHESE WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL TREAT FOR THE GALS IN DR. MANDEL’S OFFICE. THANKAS FOR SHARING.

Oh, you evil, evil person! I’ve been looking all over for a muffin top pan- now I must find one!

Yen says:

ohmygoodness. must make these stat!!

Tracy says:

Oh my word! You are killing me! I am still feeling guilty about how much I had of the blueberry pie I made for the Fourth! But this is an awesome combination and I really have to try them.

Jennifer says:

OMG they look so mouthwatering!!! Your pictures are amazing. Going to have to try this recipe out for sure!

once again you’ve outdone yourself! I REALLY need to get one of those pans :)

Margo says:

These look scrumdidlyumptious for sure! And I just have to say that the fork with the twirled handle is really beautiful.
    Back to the cheesecakes, I wonder if these are like most cheesecakes and taste better after aging a day or so? I doubt we could leave them alone long enough to find out, unless I purposely hide one in the depths of the fridge.

A cheesecake cookie? Whowuddathunkit? Very sweet as always. And muffin tops are in now. Muffin top pans that is. Looks wonderful. Hope you’re well!!!

laura says:

Wow, I don’t think these could look much more delicious if they tried. Yum!!

I think I just gained 5 pounds by looking at these – ohh my gosh! Luckily I’ll work it off by how quickly I’m running to the store to finally buy one of those pans! :)

First the giant s’mores cookies and now this! Whoa, girl…you are making me fat…and happy! I made your s’mores cookies for our 4th of July family reunion. They were a huge hit!! I’ll have to try these next.

ingrid says:

I couldn’t take it anymore….this baby sealed the deal! I ordered one of those muffin top pans today and it will be here Saturday! I can not wait to try this recipe. And darn it now that I’ve looked at it AGAIN I realize I should have ordered TWO of those suckers! :(

Thanks for another delicious creation!
    ~ingrid

Naomiomi says:

You are my hero! Seriously this recipe rocks. I love cheesecake. I say forget the fork. Eat and get messy with some awesomeness. Can you tell I love this?

Thanks for sharing!

I think I’m going to have to stop reading your blog…I gain a few pounds each time I read a new post!! These look unnecessarily delicious…can’t wait to give them a try…AND I ♥ my muffin top pans too. The best thing I’ve bought so far this year!
    ~Mary

CookTeen says:

YUMMMY! They look like delicious cheesecae pancakes all stacked upon each other. Pancakes I would love to devour right now!!

With love and cupcakes,
    Cookteen

cookteen.blogspot.com

charlene says:

Oh my – these look decadent and something I am going to make this week-end. I may split the batch and make half snickers and the other half chopped peanut butter cups! Have a great week-end!

Jenny, yes these are crazy ridiculous! I could dive right into the photo with the gooey caramel. So glad to hear you are having a wonderful summer. We need to go for sushi some time soon. xo

Mandy says:

YUM! What are you trying to do to me?! Another sinfully delicious use for my muffin top pan! Can’t wait to try it.