These Oatmeal Walnut Banana Caramel Pancakes are sure to wow your family and friends! One of my favorite pancake recipes! Beautiful and delicious!
This pancake recipe is a show stopper! Not only is it gorgeous it is so delicious! The combination of soft buttermilk pancakes with bananas and caramel….the best! Check out another favorite pancake recipe of mine too!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
Thrilled to partner with Fisher Nuts today to bring you a show stopping pancake recipe! I’ve developed a pancake around some of my very favorite flavors and let me tell you, these lasted about 30 seconds with my boys, ha!
How To Make Buttermilk Pancakes
Simple ingredients you’ll likely have in your pantry and refrigerator.
Dry ingredients into the bowl along with the oatmeal.
Time for the buttermilk.
Add the egg and splash of vanilla. Give a nice stir and spoon batter into a hot non-stick medium size skillet. Brown on both sides until middle is set. Stack until all batter is used up.
The Best Pancake Recipe
Layer each pancake layer with sliced bananas 🙂
Drizzle with caramel sauce!!!
Oh my goodness.
Add more walnuts on top.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Fisher Walnuts Halves and Pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 large bananas thinly sliced
- 1 cup prepared caramel sauce warmed
- Place medium sized non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place flour, oats, baking soda, salt and walnuts into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine then pour in buttermilk, egg and vanilla, mixing to combine.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet, swirling to make round. Cook until browned then flip to brown other side. Remove and stack onto plate. Continue finishing pancakes until batter is gone. To serve, layer sliced bananas around edges of each pancake and drizzle with warm caramel sauce.
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Banana Caramel Pancakes
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.