Dec
2010

Fun Christmas Gifts 2010

I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite Christmas gift ideas for this year!  I first saw these adorable face plates on The Pioneer Woman’s site.  I fell in love instantly.  Can you imagine the fun you and the kids could have with these?!  Found them on AMAZON, about $15-18 for the set.  Fred and Friends is the company, really cool stuff!  The girl face plate is cheaper than the boy one, what’s up with that?!  Lol!

My latest Smithfield.com post is up today, where I talk all about our favorite Holiday Traditions, come on over and say hi!!

Here’s the “MR” Face Plate set.  Link on Amazon.  Just love these!

The same company Fred and Friends makes these adorable Mealtime Masterpiece Placemats.  LOVE this!  Totally going to order some :)

Same company makes these adorable Ninja Bread Men Cookie Cutters, how cute?!  AMAZON link.

Last but not least of Fred and Friends are these adorable Superhero Spoons.  Can you tell I have boys?  I Love this idea, so fun for kids of all ages really.  AMAZON link.

Totally not food related, but check out Ugg’s new Sparkle Boots!  Oh my gosh, we wear Uggs all the time in CA.  LOVE these!!

This collage was me surfing the web and LOVING all of these gift ideas.  I’m a sucker for great perfume, new pajamas, kitchen gadgets and make-up :)  Hope you enjoy some of my favorite picks this year :)

Victoria Secret’s Pink Slouchy Slipper Socks

Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone

Ugg Slippers

Personalized Rubiks Cube

Happy Birthday Silicone Cake Mold

Sephora’s Favorites Glitz and Glam

William Sonoma’s Little Pie Maker

**This post is NOT sponsored.  Just some of my favorite things right now!!**

______________________________________

Hope your Christmas Shopping goes well!  Come back soon for more good eats!  xoxo

Don’t forget to visit me over at Smithfield.com for my latest post, thanks!!

Comments

LOVE the ninjabread men! so cute!

Mandy says:

OMG, so cute! Love the food face and the Ninja bread men! Adorable! Thanks for sharing these ideas!

Such awesome gift suggestions! I’m 27 and I want the face plates, haha!

Great gift ideas!!!

Rachel says:

So cute!! I love the ninja cookie cutters and the mini pie maker! So adorable.

So many great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!
    I think I will forward this on to my husband, ha! :)

I think the plates are a really neat idea but I don’t really like to promote ‘playing with food’. Under the right situation it could be extremely fun though. The ninja bread cookies and super hero spoons are fantastic. I know my son would absolutely love both. I will be looking into the spoons for x-mas stalking gifts!

Tricia says:

I love, love the food plates and even found them on ebay for super cheap but then the shipping was sky high (guess that is why the plates were so cheap)! But I have seen them for sale in Barnes and Noble so if you have one near you and don’t want to pay shipping – check it out. I think they would be really fun plates for kids!

Ahhh, glad to hear they are at Barnes and Noble, I would have never thought to check there. I need to get these for the boys, I can picture lots of fun…..and lots of cold food from playing too long :)

Thanks for the info Tricia!!

Whitney says:

Thanks for posting where you can find these locally rather than online. I want one for my 18 month old!.

Whitney says:

I love the sparkly ugg boots! Of course I’m in NE and not sure how well they would hold up in the snow, but they are too cute not to put on my Christmas list. The starwars cookies are adorable. I ‘painted’ dozens of them for my nephews birthday so you have to be prepared to do that work to make them look like they do on the box, but he loved them. He also has the star wars pancake molds and loves those too.

We have those plates & adore them. Jenny, if I get you everything on your wish list will you get me everything on mine;) Love you girl & your ideas :)

Oh my goodness…all of these gifts are awesome! I LOVE those plates! How fun!

Christine N says:

Amazon says that Ninjabread men cookie cutters are out of stock. :( Any idea where else I can get them? :)

Those face plates are hilarious. I wish my boys were younger … but they would certainly make a great gift.

Susan says:

Now I am going to HAVE to HAVE some of those plates. Not just for Seven, but for all of my nephews!!

CookiePie says:

omg – I just saw those Ninja-man cookie cutters in a store and cracked up! Great gift ideas – thanks for sharing!

Tracy says:

Haha, I love those Ninjabread cookie cutters…hilarious!

Camille says:

The Pie Maker is no longer available at Williams Sonoma. So sad!!

Wendy says:

LOVE the glitter Uggs (hello silver!) and Ugg gloves. The mini pie maker is so great!

Sues says:

I love everything! Such great ways to get kids excited about food :) Also, I LOVE the silver sequin Uggs and am obsessed with the new Ugg slippers (and greatly in need of a pair). Happy holidays!

Amanda says:

If you like Fred and Friends, you should definitely check out “Perpetual Kid”. Its fantastic!

I swear, its a blast.

Pattyann says:

Love this idea. It might be a perfect gift for grandchildren!!

Okay, I am going to order those Ninja Bread man cutters right away!

Kami says:

I just purchased the VS slouchy slippers today for my 20 year old daughter, fushia PINK of course, so cute!

Amanda says:

Love your picks girl, I so need some of the cute owl pajamas!

I adore the Ninja cookies – WANT!! I would be playing ‘Kung Fu’ fighting as those lovelies came out of the oven.

Thanks for the post!

Have you considered adding some relevant links to your article? I think it might enhance viewers? understanding.

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for wonderful info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

Short inseam jeans for men at Eddie Bauer. Shop men’s quality short inseam jeans. Short jeans with inseams 20″ – 29″. Favorite denim with short inseams.[®$€£]2012022716472636