Feb
2011

Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies

Tags: , , ,

Cookies

I have been on a major cookie kick lately, forgive all of my sweet posts, I will be posting savory dishes soon!  Until then, feast your eyes on these perfectly soft, chewy and peanut buttery chocolate cookies.  I added a box of chocolate pudding mix to the dough and look out, you are in for a treat.

I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery often when we lived in Arizona and my add ins were always peanut butter, marshmallows and brownie bits.  These kinda remind me of my favorite ice cream that I would sneak into the movie theater on hubby and I’s date night.  Looking forward to hearing how you guys like these, hope you enjoy!

Here’s your line up.  The bowls to the right are the sugars and flour.

Beat your butter and sugars, then eggs and vanilla.

Time for the dry ingredients :)

….and the chocolate pudding mix.

Here’s my favorites…..peanut butter chips and marshmallows.

Time to bake….10-12 minutes.

Here you have it, gooey Chocolate, PB and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies :)

Do not leave yourself alone with these.  Way too tempting!

Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies

2 sticks softened butter

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup packed light brown sugar

2 eggs

1 tablespoon vanilla

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

4 oz box instant chocolate pudding mix

10 oz bag peanut butter chips

1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or line with a silpat liner.

2.  In a stand or electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.  Beat in egg and vanilla until well combined.

3.  Place flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl, mixing to combine.  Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate pudding mix, peanut butter chips and marshmallows.  Mix until just combined.  With a medium cookie scoop, place onto baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until cooked through.  Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring.

Makes 3 dozen cookies

____________________________________

Have a great rest of your week, come back soon!

Comments

Pudding cookies?! I bet they are so moist and delicious!

I think that I just died and went to chocolate heaven :)

peanut butter, marshmallows and brownie bits = sounds perfect.

I have an extreme love of marshmallows AND peanut butter. To the point that yesterday I dedicated a post to some of my fave PB containing recipes. Like I had to narrow it down to about 25 :)

I would love to help you polish off any leftover of these cookies!

Love chocolate, love peanut butter, love marshmallows and love pudding! These are my dream cookies.

Goodness, what’s not to love? Peanut butter and pudding? In a cookie?! Sounds amazing!

Another cookie that looks amazing!

Wow, these look incredible!! Love that you used pudding mix :)

Pudding cookies are so much fun! Love this idea and I must try them here at home – and sneak them into the theater ;) xo

Wow! Those looks so good. I love peanut butter & marshmallow… just like a fluffernutter :)

Kim in MD says:

YUM! Definately not a “just eat one” cookie! AMAZING!

Aysley says:

You make it impossible to pick a favorite cookie, let alone a favorite cookie on your blog. These look fantastic!

Katrina says:

These look awesome. Oh my!

Judimae says:

Fantastic looking cookies — I want to bite into one now.

All of these cookie recipes lately are making my pregnancy cravings get out of control! These look amazing!!!

These are my dream cookies for my stomach…and nightmare cookies for my body :D

oh my. These are just… oh my!!
    cathy b.

EatLiveRun says:

Being on a cookie kick is never a bad thing, my friend. ;) I want one of these right now!

oh my. I’m incredibly ill and have no appetite yet I want to make and eat these.

I love all your combinations

Ohhhh wow! Those look sinfully delicious!!!

Mary
    Delightful Bitefuls

I love all of your creative combinations. Pudding and marshmallows sounds like it would give it a very soft texture.

lilshuga2001 says:

OMG!
    I just love your recipes!! :)
    Your house must always smell so yummy!! :)
    Cant wait to try! :>

Heather says:

Oh my goodness!! Peanut butter with marshmallows!! I’m making these at once!

Your pictures are so awesome I seriously found myself leaning towards the screen for a lick! THanks!

Amanda says:

These look as perfect and fudgy as the ones from Levain! Gorgeous!

holly says:

These look delectable!!!

These look amazing!! I cannot wait to to try them!!

Amanda says:

These look simply AMAZING! Your photos are so beautiful and clear! I am pretty sure baking is in my very near future after seeing these cookies!

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jenny F., Jenni Opel. Jenni Opel said: RT @PickyPalate: {New Post} coming your way….Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies, mmmm! http://su.pr/21A8Pg [...]

angie Santini says:

oh these bad boys are in the oven right now! thank you. and I am so having a hard time staying away from the dough, can’t wait for the cookies.

Mel Tardy says:

Wow! I live in AZ and get that same combination EVERYTIME at coldstone!!!! Yummm, I can’t wait to make these!

Sharlene says:

I’m growing to love using mixes in my baking. Fluffernutter sandwiches used to be my favorite. I’m sure these cookies will be made soon!

These cookies look so moist, like they are still gooey on the inside and that is the best kind! I must make these, just printed off your recipe, yummmy!

carol says:

You are like the Rachael Ray of cookies!! Where do you come up with all these ideas??? My kids and husband LOVE the recipes I’ve made from your site…thanks!!!

Cara says:

Yum! I love chocolate chip pudding cookies, and these look 10x more amazing! What a wonderful combination!

Amanda Thompson says:

Cookie after gorgeous, yummy, fantastic cookie ~ I think you might be trying to kill us ;)

We’re big chocolate and PB fans around here, but throw in marshmallow… Holy yum! Thanks for another great cookie recipe!

I love pudding cookies and these look perfect!

Your website is not nice to my thighs. But oh do these look aMAZing! We’re going to do the s’mores today though. We may do these next week if you don’t post something else that’s yummy-looking before then. ;)

Yummy Yummy! Pudding in cookies= great idea :)

Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Marshmallows…what else does a girl need?? YUM!

Carol says:

OMG, you are going to be the “blimping” of me yet! Everything always sounds so delicious and always turns out even more delicious. Thanks for sharing, I think. lol!!!
    CAS

These are AWESOME! I am pretty sure I would just the dough straight. If I could hold out, then I would definitely eat every last one of these cookies. No sharing for me!

Have you seen the chocolate peanut butter mixes that have been popping up in grocery stores recently? This recipe got me to thinking what that would taste like in a cookie. Thanks for sharing!

Kelli says:

You come up with the greatest combinations! I’d say that I need to get more creative and playful with my recipes, but that could mean trouble for my thighs!

How delicious! What a great combo! I’ve never seen peanut butter chips before -definitely going to the supermarket tomorrow!

Just found your blog and I think I am in love. Can’t stop looking and wanting. Great recipes!

Holy moly – YUMMM!!! Guess what I’m making this afternoon :) GREAT blog!

Amy says:

Just made these. Me and my mom had never even heard of peanut butter chips. DELICIOUS :D

Tracy says:

Your cookies keep getting more and more decadent! Love these!