Pesto Chicken Thighs with Italian Creme Sauce Over Parmesan Couscous
This is a compensated review by BlogHer and Kraft.
The Real Women of Philadelphia are on the hunt for the best recipes using Philadelphia Cream Cheese. There are so many fun things to check out on their website , you can meet other cooks, check out new recipes and watch great videos for ideas to get you started with your own recipe to enter.
One of my favorite sections of the website is where I can watch The Season Two Video Recipe Gallery. Women from all over the country upload their cooking videos for all to see.
I also love that Season One has their very own cookbook with recipes from home cooks that created simple dishes with Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
This week is Main Dish week, so put on your thinking caps and get cooking! To help inspire, I’ve shared a recipe I created, titled Pesto Chicken Thighs with Italian Cream Sauce over Parmesan Couscous. It’s simple and full of Italian flavors the whole family is sure to love. With just a few ingredients dinner will be on the table in no time at all! Enjoy!
Pesto Chicken Thighs with Italian Creme Sauce over Parmesan Couscous
1 pound boneless chicken thighs, fat removed
1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
2 cups cooked couscous
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
1. Place chicken thighs and pesto into a large ziplock bag, seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken thighs onto a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
3. Place cooked couscous, olive oil and parmesan cheese into a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring to combine. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Reduce to heat to low.
4. Warm Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme into a small saucepan over medium-low heat until warmed. Reduce heat to low.
5. To serve, place couscous onto a serving plate and top with chicken. Drizzle with warm cooking cream.
Makes 4 servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.