Crispy Pan Roasted Potatoes
Sharing our favorite Roasted Potatoes today! Try these Crispy Pan Roasted Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner! We literally enjoy them at least once or twice a week.
We could eat these roasted potatoes all week! Where do I even start with these crispy little perfect potatoes? Not even kidding, I make these for breakfast and make extra so we can enjoy them for dinner during the week. I like to serve them with a rotisserie chicken, side of vegetables and a salad. Such a simple dinner that the family LOVES. Be sure to try these with a side of scrambled eggs in the mornings or inside a frittata.
You’ll need about 3 pounds of diced russet potatoes to get started.
Use a large 3-5 quart skillet with hot oil.
How To Roast Potatoes
Salt and pepper please!
A little garlic salt.
With a little patience you get these crispy little beauties!!!
Tips For Making The Best Roasted Potatoes
- The perfect roasted potato has a crispy, flavorful crust on the outside and creamy potato goodness on the inside. Begin making your own batch by washing the potato skins thoroughly. This will remove any dirt or debris that might affect the texture of the potatoes. Next, cut the potatoes into pieces. The larger the piece, the longer the roasting process will be.
- If you want extra crispy potatoes, parboil them until they’re soft on the outside but firm on the inside. Last, toss the potatoes in seasoning and roast them in the oven until they’re golden brown and crispy.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds russet potatoes diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat large 3-5 quart skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. When pan is hot add potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine then let sit for 5 minutes before stirring again. You want to potatoes to get that nice golden crust, so let then sit in the pan for a good 5 minutes after each stir. Continue this process until the potatoes are fork tender and golden crisp. Remove and serve warm.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.