This Chocolate Chip Pistachio Banana Bread recipe is packed with all kinds of great flavors! Chocolate chips, pistachios and bananas make the perfect breakfast recipe!
Made my cutest grandma who I call “Granna” this Chocolate Chip Pistachio Banana Bread for her birthday. This sweet bread is packed with all of my very favorite ingredients. A little sweet, a little savory. Soft and flavorful. It’s a very simple banana bread recipe, hope you enjoy! Be sure to also try my Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe and Peanut Butter Oreo Banana Bread! Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
How To Make Chocolate Chip Pistachio Banana Bread
Creamed the butter and sugar then added the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla then dry ingredients.
Now is when you’ll add some chopped pistachios and chocolate chips. I used semi-sweet for my bread.
Give a nice stir.
Time to bake! 350 degrees F. for45-55 minutes, until baked through and golden on top.
What Kind Of Pan Should I Use?
I like to use loaf pans to make my breads. There are a few different sizes to choose from. You can use a 4 cup, 6 cup, or 8 cup loaf pan. It’s nice to have one small and one large loaf pan for different recipes.
How gorgeous is that?!
Let cool and cut into slices. Top with a nice thick layer of butter 🙂
It’s great refrigerated too. Enjoy!
What Should I Serve With Banana Bread
I like to serve this recipe with a nice fruit bowl. Nice and simple.
Make your bread the night before so you can slice the day of serving.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container either room temperature or chilled in refrigerator.
- 1 stick salted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 1 large loaf/bread pan or 2 small loaf/bread pans with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined. Stir in bananas, eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and pistachios. Stir until combined and transfer to loaf/bread pans.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into slices.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.