Nov
2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish you all a beautiful Thanksgiving with your families!  Can you tell who in the family was less than thrilled with getting a picture?  Love that little stinker and his half smile.

This really is the best time of year, isn’t it?  The food, family, festivities!

I am so grateful for all of you who make it possible for me to do my dream job.  I truly feel so lucky to be able to create recipes and share them on Picky Palate.   It’s my little happy place, that’s for sure :)

Enjoy all that turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, desserts and Black Friday shopping!  ….did I forget anything?  Lol.  Hope you are prepared with your stretchy pants…I know I am!

See y’all soon!

xoxo

Jenny

Comments

Jenny you and your family are beautiful, inside and out! And your words are beautiful too…I wish you nothing but an amazing holiday season :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! And even with only a half-smile, that’s still a gorgeous family portrait. Everybody’s even looking at the camera, hehe!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Tess says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too Jenny!

Black Friday is my ‘stay at home and try new recipe’ day…. and our local small-town grocery store even had jars of Biscoff spread in the clearance cart …oh no! ….so I’m glad to have found some new recipes for Biscoff….just in the nick of time!

Thanks!
    Tess

How fun is that?! I am glad I didn’t see all those Biscoff jars on clearance, I would have bought the entire stock, lol! Happy baking!!

Kalyn says:

Jenny, the look on his face just says it all! “Ok mom, I will stand here for yet another picture if you insist.”

Still a great family shot though. Happy Thanksgiving; hope you’re having a wonderful day.

Heather says:

Happy Thanksgiving! Great family photo! :)

Oh Jenny! Happy Thanksgiving! Today I’m thankful for you, all the help you’ve given me and all your sweet comments! Enjoy the day!

Happy Thankagiving to you and your beautiful family, Jenny!!

Savorique says:

Happy Turkey Day! I’m in France with family and even here we felt “compelled” to make a tasty turkey (organic, GMO free) and pumpkin-swiss chard gratin this weekend as our way to be thankful for the food provided by nature. Such a thoughtful celebration.

Linda says:

Thank you for sharing with us….joy, fun & festivities with family & friends…have a wonderful day with your beautiful family!

Kim B. says:

What a CUTE family picture!! As a fwllow mom of boys I think it’s safe to say we’ll always have a couple stinkers…ha ha ba dum bum! Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving with your family! I LOVE your blog & all the inspiration you give :)

Kelly Hie says:

Happy Thanksgiving Day! You have a wonderful looking family and hope that you were able to enjoy the day together. I love reading your posts/recipes and am an avid fan…

What a great picture! Hope you had a tasty Thanksgiving :)

Traci says:

Gorgeous family! Those short sleeve shirts make me wish I still lived in So Cal. :( Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

Hi Jenny!! That is such a sweet photo of you guys. When the kids know we want them to pose they never do ;)
    I hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend together. Can’t wait to catch up with you again soon :) XXOO

Hope you and your family had a wonderful, filling day!

Beautiful family portrait, hope you had an amazing and delicious holiday :)

aww…how cute!!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!