Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Pumpkin Pie French Toast Bake

Tags: , , ,

Breakfast and Brunch

Hope everyone’s Christmas has been wonderful! This really is the best time of year isn’t it?

I can not tell you enough how much I love this French toast bake.  It is so simple to prepare and seriously tastes like you ordered it from a great restaurant.

I love the addition of pumpkin, it is perfect for this time of year and so festive.  Can’t wait for y’all to try this one!  Enjoy :)

You can use a wide variety of breads for this recipe.  I have used a big French Bread Loaf before which works lovely, but today I used this rustic little loaf which was fabulous as well.  8 ounces is all you need.

Make sure you have plenty of eggs before hand.  You’ll use up 8 eggies for this recipe.

Into the bowl they go.

Add some milk.

….and the pumpkin puree.  Love!

Cinnamon time!

Add some brown sugar as well.

Time to whisk it all together.  Don’t you love my Mickey Whisk?  I’m such a Disney nerd.

Once your egg mixture is whisked, pour it over your bread slices.

Pat the bread down so that all the pieces are covered nicely.

I like to sprinkle the top with granulated sugar.

…..and more cinnamon.

Slice a stick of butter…..I think you know where this is going.

Cube it and…..

Start placing the cute little cubes over the entire dish.

Like so :)  Such a happy little casserole.  Bake until golden and baked through.

Ahhhhh, perfect-o!

Wait until you smell this gorgeous French toast, LOVE!

Pumpkin Pie French Toast Bake

8 ounces thinly sliced French Bread

8 large eggs

1 1/2 cups milk

1 cup canned Pumpkin

1/2 cup packed light brown sugar

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

2 tablespoons granulated sugar

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

8 tablespoons cubed cold butter

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.

2. Place sliced bread into prepared baking dish. Place eggs and milk into a large baking dish. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and cinnamon. Whisk to combine then pour over bread. With large spoon, press bread into egg mixture assuring each piece of bread is covered in eggs. Sprinkle with granulated sugar, cinnamon and place dollops of cubed butter over top.

3. Bake for 34-40 minutes until golden and baked through. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with pure maple syrup.

Makes 8 servings

Have a great day!  Come back soon :)

Jenny it looks fabulous…how could something with an adorable loaf of bread like that covered in 8 eggs, butter, and sugar and pumpkin not be though :)

I love the syrup action shot.

Hope you and the family are having a wonderful time in AZ!

Amanda says:

What a fabulous french toast recipe, Jenny! I cannot wait to give this one a try, maybe tomorrow while we’re still here with family. :) We all love your recipes!! :) xoxo

Looks super yum! Beautiful pictures too! Happy holidays!

Mmm, my whole family would love this recipe! We have a lot of pumpkin & french toast fanatics :)

Deborah says:

I love anything with pumpkin, and this looks supurb!!

omg, yum! It’s like pumpkin bread pudding!!

That looks heavenly! We’re having a breakfast gathering with friends in January and this will definitely be on the menu!

this is evil in the BEST way possible :)

I can’t wait to try this … I never would have thought to add pumpkin to french toast!

Marty says:

Oh my goodness. This seems heavenly. I’ve been having pumpkin oatmeal all week, I think this recipe is in order!

Susan S says:

Oh so yummy I can not wait to make this!!!

I have been looking for an easy and delicious baked french toast recipe SO MUCH LATELY. This looks the winner! I will be definitely making this asap :)

Meghan says:

This sounds divine!

Do you know? see this article, I became drool :d

What a fantastic baked French Toast recipe!

This breakfast would make me happy any day!

I’d like to be a mouse at your house and get to nibble a bit of everything you make in your kitchen!

This looks like a pretty delicious combination. I really enjoy having pumpkin for breakfast :) Made some pumpkin waffles a little while back that were so good. I think I would adorn this french toast with a dollop of freshly whipped cream :)

Mmmmmm, this looks dangerous!! Dangerously good! 😉

Char says:

How would one go about storing this? It makes a LOT of servings and I want to make my batch last as long as possible. :)

Lauren says:

Gorgeous, Jenny! Love that you’re still baking with pumpkin…I can’t ever get enough!

Chelsea says:

This looks amazing! French toast + pumpkin…what a great idea! Love it!

Heather says:

This looks wonderful and easy!

Dinah says:

Just made two batches of this. On one of them I put pecans on top, of the 5 people who tried this it is a big hit! I LOVE your recipes and have made many of them on numerous occasions. HOW do you stay so thin????

Windy says:

This is so happening Saturday morning!! Thanks so much for a french toast option that doesn’t have mama standing in front of a frying pan or griddle for an hour, haha!

That is some really nice looking french toast!

Erin says:

Looks amazing! I wish I cooked for more than just myself most of the time.

Stephanie says:

1. I happen to own the scoop version of the Mickey Mouse kitchen gadget collection, so you’re not the ONLY Disney nerd! 😛

2. Don’tcha just love your Cutco knives?! :)

3. …this looks amazing, as does EVERYTHING you post, and I can’t wait to try it!

wow, this looks amazing. never seen anything quite like this. and first time at your blog – gorgeous!

christina says:

made this tonight it was great – made the mistake of layering it which I def. shouldn’t have done – the bottom was more like bread pudding and the top was amazing. I think I wanted it a bit sweeter, so I might try to add some stevia or other natural sweetener next time with the brown sugar and maybe some vanilla too.

kanani says:

This sounds delicious! Have you ever prepared it the night before and baked it in the morning?

Aimee Holt says:

This looks absolutely amazing and I want to make it for Christmas morning this year. I am traveling on Christmas eve, so can this be pre-made and then refrigerated over night and still be as good?

[…] Pumpkin Pie French Toast Bake by Picky Palate […]

susan says:

Can you make this the night before, like a wifesaver type breakfast casserole????

Fran Anderson says:

This sounds wonderful for any day during the holidays. Can’t wait to try it out. Thank you for your healthy recipes. Fran A.

Bread says:

Hi to every one, since I am truly eager of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis.
    It includes pleasant material.

スーパーコピーブランドショップ有名ブランド品の輸入業、卸売り業、インターネット小売販売N級,,S級 ヴィトン、シャネル、グッチ、財布、バッグ。 高級腕時計ROLEX 、OMEGA 、CARTIER 、 BVLGARI、是非ご覧下さい。2015超人気腕時計、LOUIS VUITTON新品の大量入荷!商品の数量は多い、品質はよい、価格は低い、現物写真!本当の意味でのハイレプがほしい方にお勧めです。経営方針: 品質を重視、納期も厳守、信用第一は当社の方針です。
    2015年の新素材-新作!高品質 腕時計高品質の追求 超N品を良心価格で提供スーパーコピーブランドバッグ、財布、時計代引き専門店2015年人気最新品、新素材! には、ルイヴィトンコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、コーチコピー、ロレックスコピー、プラダコピー、ブルガリ財布コピーその他小物等、ブランド品、、ルイヴィトン、PRADA、Coach、GUCCI、CHANEL、BVLGARI、デュポン、ROLEX時針各種海外有名ブランド品を豊富に取り揃え、しかもお客様を第一と考えて、驚きの低価格で提供しております。税関の没収する商品は再度無料にして発送します。広大な客を歓迎して買います!3-6日にきっと引き渡す.スーパーコピーブランド時計

スーパーは時計をコピーしますブランド偽物、偽物ブランド、ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ&ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。古驰拷贝, 靴/サンダル,サングラスコピー
    ブランドスーパーコピーバッグ、財布、靴、時計ブランド偽物、偽物ブランド、ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガ?ヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ&ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。2015ヴィトン最新逸品 腕時計 休閑気質 ヴィトン 腕時計 独特魅力 腕時計

高品質2015シャネル スーパーコピー激安專門店弊社は海外大好評を博くシャネル コピー激安老舗です,2015高品質シャネル バッグ コピー,シャネル 靴 コピー,シャネル 財布 コピー品の品質はよくて、激安の大特価でご提供します。
    スーパーコピー、スーパーコピーブランド(N級品)激安通販専門店世界一流ブランドコピー 財布、スーパーコピー 商品、激安ブランドコピー 。 ヴィトンコピー 、 ミョウミョウコピー 、シャネルコピー 、エル メスコピー 品格安通販。商品は全て最高な材料 と優れた技術で造られて、正規と比べて、品質が無差別です!人気ブランド..

財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質!シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品!シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択!ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー
    ブランドコピー時計大人気を海外激安通販専門店ロレックス、ブルガリ、フランク ミュラー、シャネル、カルティエ、オメガ、IWC、ルイヴィトン、オーデマ ピゲ、ブライトリング、グッチ、エルメス、パネライ、パテックフィリップ偽物(コピー商品)のブランドの腕時計の販売、通販。