Apr
2012

Baby and Cookbook News :)

Baby |

All kinds of fun to spill today. As most of you know, I have my first cookbook coming out this year, you can peek and even pre-order on Amazon HERE Barnes & Noble HERE. It has been an amazing process that I feel so blessed to be apart of. At first, the release date was going to be September 19th, but we have to bump that date one month to October because……

The Picky Palate family will be having another baby in September also!  As some of you know, my youngest is almost 7 years old, so I haven’t done this whole pregnancy thing in a while…not to mention I’m no spring chicken.  I am 35 years old!   The funny thing is, we have been trying for another baby for almost 2 years and this little one decides to come the same time as the cookbook.  Looks like he will fit in perfectly with my boys :)  Yes, I did say he.  We will be having a 3rd boy!

Kind of funny how you seem to forget how miserable the first trimester is.  Seemed like an eternity of nausea, but I am happy to say, I made it through all of that and am feeling great at 18 weeks.  Those of you who follow me on Instagram do not have to ask me any longer how I stay so skinny, I’m eating for 2 now, ok?  Lol!

This is going to be quite an exciting end of 2012 for our family, I am so excited to share it with you!

Comments

Jamie says:

What exciting news for you and your family! Congrats on everything!

Deborah says:

Wow Jenny! Congratulations!! I’m very happy for you!!

maddiee says:

congratulations!! that’s wonderful news!

MAJOR congrats are in order! i am smiling at my computer screen right now for you :)

dee says:

Congratulations! oh man, both picky-palate AND confessionsofacookbookqueen announcing their pregnancies today! What an exciting day for bloggers! : )

Christie says:

This is such exciting news! Congrats to you and your family! I wish you a very healthy pregnancy!!

Lynna H. says:

CONGRATS!!! :D can`t wait to hear more stories about your wonderful family! good luck with everything Jenny!

sweetpumpkin says:

Congratulations!!! How very exciting! Wishing you and your family blessings with your new addition.

Nicole says:

Congratulations Jenny to you and your family. I had my 3rd child at 35 also! He is now 14yrs old. So happy for you. God bless.

Marisa says:

Congratulations! Ecxited but joyful times ahead with the book and baby coming up! Wishing you and your family the best from the Netherlands! Lots of love.

dawn says:

Congrats!!! you will definitely have a full plate… Good luck with the cook book… Love the blog!!!

Tracey Alvernaz says:

Yeah! A baby and a cookbook! Bless you and your little family!

Chrissy says:

Congratulations! All the best to you and your family.

SOO excited for you Jenny!!! Such an exciting time right now in your life :). Congrats!

Chels R. says:

Congratulations!!!! Very exciting news on both accounts! So happy for you :)

alexis says:

Congrats!! I just had my 3rd boy too, lots o’ fun!

Tracy says:

Wow, like your family isn’t adorable enough already. I don’t know how you manage everything and always look amazing! Congratulation on your new little someone to love. So excited for your book too! Take care of you!

Marina says:

OMG congratulations!!! how wonderful :)

Carie Reagan says:

Congratulations your new addition!! I ordered your book on Amazon back in February and will patiently wait another month :) Good health is much more important!!

Ayu Kurnia says:

Hi, I was your silent reader for years, and decided to leave a comment to celebrate the good news. Congratulation for your pregnancy and the new cook book. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia; and I hope I can find your book in my city.

Congratulations on everything!!! 35? You’re a just spring chicken!!

Congratulations to you and your family on the upcoming birth! I had my second at 39 and believe me, it’s a blessing and will keep you on your toes. Congratulations, too, on your book. What a great achievement!

amanda says:

Congratulations! Such an exciting year for you. I can’t wait to see the cookbook – and of course hear more about this new addition to your family!

Victoria says:

you ARE a spring chicken! I had my first at 33 and my last three years ago (twins) at 41. Six boys in all…so fun!!!

naomi says:

Wow-big year for you and your family. Congratulations on the new baby and the book! I can’t wait to get my hands on The Picky Palate cookbook!

Congrats on both your book and your new baby! :)

Erin says:

Congratulations! I HEART boys :)

Marianne says:

Congratulations!!! I absolutely love your recipes and your comments about your boys. I look forward to hearing about the newest addition, and I wish you much health and comfort in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters!

Jenny, I’m so excited for you! You’ll have 2 “babies” in the fall then. Can’t wait to meet them both!

Steffanie Phan says:

JENNY! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! I can’t believe I met you almost a year ago and you a pregnant with a third boy! WOOO!

marla says:

Jenny this is such wonderful news for you and your family!! I wish you all the best at this fun + exciting time in your lives :) Can’t wait for your book and your BABY BOY!!! xo

Rachel says:

Congratulations on the book and the baby!!

Colleen says:

I am so excited for your cook book to come out!

I was organizing my cook books this weekend and I was thinking I needed to make a new addition and this will be it!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Best,
    Colleen @ Meet the Sullivans

Congrats Jenny!!! Will be pre-ordering the cookbook and I’m so happy for you all! 2012 is quite the year :)

Oh me oh my! I’m so happy for you. Three boys. Yikes. That’s sure to be a fun ride. I wish you had told me you had morning sickness. I have a few cures: sniff a lemon, drink lemonade, sometimes salty chips help too. Let me know if you nee any advice in that area!! Again, so happy for you…
    PS: What are you craving???

congrats girl!
    would love to do a special guest post/interview with you on this.
    let me know (have openings in june/july)
    email me girl!!!
    xoxo!

Libby says:

Congrats Jenny!!! What exciting news. We were actually at Disneyland over the weekend. As we were there eating our Dole Whips I thought about you, and then I ran into Diana….of all places. She told me about your excting news. So fun girl! I also ran into Cullen’s dad last month. I haven’t seen him in years. Anyhow, congrats to you guys. Oh, and congrats on your cook book. Yeah!!

Congrats!!! Such exciting news! 3 boys will be so much fun, especially as they get older and all have each other!

Trisha says:

I just the post congrats to you and your family! You one of many people I “know” that are having babies this year. Almost makes me wish I was having one…note I said ALMOST :)

April Johnson says:

Yea! That is exciting news! So happy for you guys. Glad you can stay in the “all boys club”! You get all kinds of sympathy from complete strangers. Hopefully we can get together next time I’m in cali.

Christine Mlinek says:

how exciting for you! A new baby and your book! Wishing you the best.

Kerstin says:

Congrats on your new baby and cookbook Jenny – what an exciting year!! :)

Traci says:

Congratulations! I just had a baby almost a year ago and there is a six year gap between my second and third. I keep worrying that it will be too much. But it has been so fun and so much easier this time around with the oldest two able to help a little more. I’ve enjoyed this baby so much since it isn’t the arrangement it was before with a toddler and baby. We love her to death and my husband constantly worries I will want a fourth one so the two youngest are close in age like the first two. Enjoy…it will be wonderful and a completely different experience than the previous two! And that third will be spoiled to death by you and the oldest kids. That I worry about the most. :)

Kim in MD says:

Congratulations on the cookbook and your pregnancy! Wow…you are going to have an exciting September! I’m so happy for you, and can’t wait to receive my copy of your cookbook!

Leah says:

I am SUCH a fan of your site and came by (again) but somehow had missed this!
    As a Momma of 3 (under 7) I am SO excited for you!
    So here’s a big ol’ congrats to you…your husband and those boys! Babies are the BEST ever!

Hugs, Leah

Congrats! So exciting!

Aubry says:

Congratulations on the baby Jenny! (And the cookbook for course, but I already pre-ordered that). I am so excited for you and hope the rest of the pregnancy and delivery is smooth sailing.

[...] had to laugh a few weeks ago when Lisa, Kristan and Jenny all announced that they were pregnant. Well, I’m joining the club.  13 weeks along, due in [...]

katie says:

AHhh! Congrats. I some how missed this news!