Aug
2012

Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty

Tags: , , ,

Drinks

It’s been so fun playing around with our blender this summer.  This peaches and cream cinnamon spice frosty could not be simpler to prepare and could not taste more delicious.  When I say delicious, I mean creamy, peachy and a cinnamon icy treat.  You are going to love this one.  We’ve made it dozens of times already :)

I love that we are already into August because that means my baby boy is coming soon!  Woohoo!  Forgot how miserable these last 4-6 weeks are, lol!

I found my cute jars at an antique shop in Old Town Orange, CA but one of my readers found a shop that sells these cute mason jar lids!  If you are interested click HERE.

Enjoy friends!

The main ingredients are some frozen sliced peaches and some vanilla almond milk.

You’ll need some brown sugar and cinnamon too.

Let’s get started shall we?  Add those peaches to your high powered blender.

Add your brown sugar and cinnamon.

Time for the vanilla almond milk!

Time to blend!  About 45 seconds.

Frosty and perfect-o!

Happy Summer :)

Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty

Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty 2 textIngredients

• 4 cups frozen sliced peaches
  • 2 1/2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
  • 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions

1. Place all ingredients into a high powdered blender such as the Blendtec or Vitamix. Blend until well combined, about 30-40 seconds. Pour into glasses and enjoy. For a thicker treat, place in freezer for 20 minutes or so then enjoy.

Makes 36 ounces

Comments

Oh Jenny, this looks so refreshing and perfect for summer. I think it’s time to get my blender out!

I love those cute glass containers! And this recipe sounds awesome :)

Emily says:

Did you make the tops to your ball jars? I love them!

Caley says:

At first I misread “frosty” for “frosting”, and the straws confused me…but hey, I love frosting, so I might be totally on board with that! ;) A frosty sounds great too, though…and that picture of the sugary peaches sitting in the blender is fantastic. Thanks for the recipe!

Ohhhhh…wow, YUM!!! A perfect start to my day! :)

This recipe makes me smile. And hungry. YUMMM!! I can’t wait to get my hands on some sweet peaches now :)

Peaches ‘n cream – can’t go wrong with this one :)

Donna Wheatley says:

Wow, these look amazing. I was super happy to see they use almond milk rather than dairy. I can’t wait to try them – yum!!

Marty says:

Yum….I use almond breeze (unsweetened) in all my smoothies. This one sounds refreshing!

Oh how delicious! And refreshing! Thanks for sharing :)

I love recipes with not a ton of ingredients – delicious looking!

Oh my, this sounds amazing!!! Now, if I only had a blender!

Lindsay says:

What could you use instead of almond milk? We have nut allergies in our home and I never know what is a good substitute. Thanks!

Marquita says:

I am going to try this very soon it looks so good. I love those blendtec mixers I have had mine for 6 months. I like how they keep a count on the number of times it has been used. Thanks for the great recipes.

This sounds perfect for Summer, like peach pie in a straw! I’m in love with your jar lids, did you punch those yourself somehow? You creative people amaze me!

Like Emily and Sarah, I’m wondering about those cute little punched-out jar tops. I’m about to take a walk to the supermarket for frozen peaches and vanilla almond milk. Love this frosty recipe.

Keep writing…

Melody says:

So glad you got the “fancy” peaches! :-) this looks amazing, I bought the ingredients yesterday! As the mom of a newborn I’m also excited that there’s not very many steps!! Thanks for sharing!

I love peaches and cinnamon but have never thought of drinking them, great idea! Love the straws in the jars photo too!

marla says:

I love those little jars Jenny ~ we both have delish summer peaches on the brain. Lovely drinks :)

What a PERFECT summer treat! And those jars and straws – SO sweet!!

Sounds very refreshing and spices add extra zing to the recipe!

Peaches just scream summer! We’ve been making peach drinks/smoothies ALL. SUMMER. LONG. and can’t get enough of them.

Stuart says:

We don’t get vanilla almond milk in the UK but I’m sure I could improvise! These look delicious – thank you!

Emily says:

Just made one of these this morning! So delish!! Thanks for another great recipe!

For those wondering what to substitute almond milk with, I really think it’d be fine if you used milk with a splash of vanilla. I ended up adding a little milk to thin it out a bit.

Looks yummy, got to try this recipe. Thanks for featuring my jar lids :-) xo, ana

Megan says:

My kids and I love these! I used regular 2% milk and added some vanilla extract instead of using almond milk. We needed an alternative to our usual smoothies and this fit the bill. Very tasty!

Fanny says:

Wao Jenny all those smoothies recipe make me want to be in summer agin ! Thank you for the inspiration !

[...] Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty [...]