Sharing one of our favorite healthy frostys today! My Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty takes just minutes to prepare and is so fresh delicious.
It’s been so fun playing around with our blender this summer. These peaches and cream cinnamon spice frostys could not be simpler to prepare and could not taste more delicious. When I say delicious, I mean creamy, peachy and a cinnamon icy treat. You are going to love this one. We’ve made it dozens of times already 🙂 Enjoy friends!
Try my Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
The main ingredients are some frozen sliced peaches and some vanilla almond milk.
How To Make Frostys Recipe
- Place peaches, almond milk, brown sugar and cinnamon into a high powdered blender such as the Blendtec or Vitamix. Blend until well combined, about 30-40 seconds. Pour into glasses and enjoy. For a thicker treat, place in freezer for 20 minutes or so then enjoy.
You’ll need some brown sugar and cinnamon too.
Let’s get started shall we? Add those peaches to your high powered blender.
Add your brown sugar and cinnamon.
Time for the vanilla almond milk!
Time to blend! About 45 seconds.
Frosty and perfect-o!
Happy Summer 🙂
Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty
- 4 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 2 1/2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a high powdered blender such as the Blendtec or Vitamix. Blend until well combined, about 30-40 seconds. Pour into glasses and enjoy. For a thicker treat, place in freezer for 20 minutes or so then enjoy.