Aug
2012

No-Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Tags: , , , , ,

Cookies

No-bake cookies are so great anytime of the year but even better in the summer when you don’t feel like firing up the ol’ oven.  A few minutes spent on the stovetop and you’ve got yourself a batch of ridiculously tasty cookies that the whole family will love!  Don’t take my word for it,  give them a try yourself!

Here’s your basic line-up.  If you can’t find Biscoff spread or Trader Joe’s version called Cookie Butter in your area, you can substitute peanut butter or almond butter.  Biscoff is wonderful so I hope you can find it!!

Start by melting your butter in a saucepan then adding sugar and heavy cream.  Bring to a boil then remove from heat.

Here’s where you add your biscoff.  Stir until nice and creamy dreamy.

Up next is the quick oats and marshmallow bits.

My favorite part….the chocolate chunks.  Now be careful to not stir too much or they all melt.  Just one or two stirs then hurry and scoop the mixture onto your parchment paper.

You want to still have some chunks not totally melted.

Once you scoop, you’ll get something that looks fabulous like this.  Let them sit to harden just a little.

Ahhh, there we go.  Set up just enough, but still a little gooey chocolate.  Enjoy friends!

No Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies

No Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies 1 text Ingredients

• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup Biscoff or peanut butter
  • 1 1/2 cups quick oats
  • 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
  • 1 cup chocolate chunks

Directions

1. Place butter, sugar and cream into a large saucepan over medium heat stirring. Let mixture come to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes while stirring then remove from heat.
  2. Stir in biscoff until smooth then add oats and marshmallow bits, stirring.
  3. Add chocolate chunks and only stir 2 or three times. The more you stir the more the chocolate melts. I like the chunks to be visible. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop mixture onto parchment paper and let set up for about 30 minutes. Eat and enjoy!

Makes about 16 cookies

Comments

Jenny they look amazing – so gooey and rich and just perfect. Made with Biscoff/cookie butter, no-bake, chocolate – yes, you have all the bases covered!

Love how gooey these look! I like to bake with Biscoff but prefer no-bake stuff because the flavor seems less… diluted. If that’s the correct word. I can tell by that picture of everything mixed up in the pot that not much of it would end up as cookies. Half of it would end up in my tummy. I can’t resist gooiness like that.

oh wow do these look good!! So gooey and wonderful:)

These look *heavenly*. My love affair with Biscoff continues. :)

Jill says:

Oh, my! Yes, please!

These look delish! I love anything with Biscoff! I work at Sur La Table and from your pictures I recognize many things that are familiar! You must shop there..they have so much fun stuff and it’s a dangerous place to work!

katie says:

yes please… you had me at biscoff!

That’s one of my favorite “sinful” spreads :) These look amazing

shawna farris says:

These look fabulous! However, I am having trouble finding Mallow Bits. This is the second recipe I have seen using them. Any suggestions?

AJ says:

I found the mallow bits at Walmart. Some grocery stores probably carry them. Otherwise you could try amazon or something.

heather says:

i’ve seen them a few places. in the baking section, often on one of the top shelves. try target.

I won’t have any trouble at all enjoying these, once I inevitably make them! What a perfect cookie!

any dessert that does not require me to turn on the oven is a winner. and if it involved BISCOFF… it steals my heart. So gooey.. and PERFECT

Love these! Great cookie for summer when it’s hot!

Ohhh yum!
    I wonder how these would taste with some Nutella added in too??? :)

Oh. My. Word. Biscoff with melty chocolate?!? Yes, please!

Whoa! I’d keep my oven off for these babies!

Stephanie says:

Things won’t cool down for a little while longer so this is a great no bake!

Those look like so much fun!!! I’m loving them. And anything non bake this time of year is great!!!

if i made these i don’t even think they’d make it to cookie form before i ate the whole batch!

heather says:

oooooooh, so excited to see a recipe with that delicious cookie butter! love that use trader joe’s products. chicken’s in the oven now so i can make your cheesy chicken and wild rice recipe for like the 4th time since i found your recipe (and you) via pinterest :)

heather says:

oh, though i think trader joe’s has the best cookie butter (flavor and texture) i have seen biscoff spread at fresh & easy (a newer chain) and at cost plus world market. i feel like i saw walmart may even be carrying it – if they have the extensive grocery section.

AJ says:

OH. MY. How do you come up with this awesomeness. Yum. I’m drooling just looking.

These are going to be very, very dangerous for me! haha

Andrea says:

Is that dark chocolate?

Please say you are not joking around about these, they are for real, right? Because I need them to be real so that I can have some asap!

Madeleine says:

Looks delicious! Perfect for hot summer days! :)

I love how chocolatey these look!! Yum!

No-bake cookies are amazing and fit for a princess. Will have to put this on my summer baking list! And summer is fleeting. Love the site!!! :)

Keep it yummy,
    The Princess

They look amazing!!! So lovely. Thanks a ton for sharing.

carrian says:

UMMMM I believe the song “wont you be my neighbor” says it all. :)

MaryW says:

Where does one get Mallow Bits???

Heather says:

Just found your site through I am Baker and I love it. I love Oreo’s too and can’t wait to try a bunch of these recipes. You do a great job and I know I will be checking out all our older posts for a long time. Thanks.

I love this version of a no bake cookie! The chocolate chunks are perfect. I will be trying these soon for my son’s lunch.

Christina says:

Just made these! Wow! Delish! I added a few chopped biscoff cookies I had in the pantry (surprised I hadn’t eaten these yet!) in with the chocolate. Very good and easy no-bake cookie! Thanks for the recipe

ceiley says:

Definately need to find an Australian version of cookie butter today!!! Do you use the vanilla, and if so how much? Thanks :)

Bob says:

They look amazing! I don’t usually like none baked cookies but you may have convinced me to give them another try.

Awesome! I’m drooling…looking at these EARLY in the morning and wishing I had everything to make them for breakfast!

Amy Boyett says:

Way too sweet! Think I could cut back on the sugar without screwing up the consistency?

JulieD says:

Wow, these look amazing!!! I want 3!!

Wanda says:

My daughter is going to love this cookies. We are huge cookie monsters!Will let you know as soon as we make them, going shopping! ;)

I’ve never made them with cream. I like that idea and will try it next time, as well as adding chocolate chunks and marshmallows. Well done–yummy!

Keep writing…

AJ says:

I made these last night and they were so good. I didn’t have any cream so I had to use milk. Still delicious, but I can’t wait to try them with the cream. Mine ended up being a bit runnier after it was all mixed (probably cause of the no cream) so I just added more oats. Thanks for the awesome NO BAKE recipe!

[...] Like this Picky-Palate – No Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies [...]

[...] adapted from: http://picky-palate.com/2012/08/23/no-bake-biscoff-chocolate-chunk-cookies/ Share [...]

Grace says:

If you cannot find any Biscoff or cookie butter, you can always go to biscoff.com to buy online! :D

[...] No Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies [...]