No-Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Tags: Biscoff, chocolate chunk, marshmallow bits, no bake, oatmeal, summer
No-bake cookies are so great anytime of the year but even better in the summer when you don’t feel like firing up the ol’ oven. A few minutes spent on the stovetop and you’ve got yourself a batch of ridiculously tasty cookies that the whole family will love! Don’t take my word for it, give them a try yourself!
Here’s your basic line-up. If you can’t find Biscoff spread or Trader Joe’s version called Cookie Butter in your area, you can substitute peanut butter or almond butter. Biscoff is wonderful so I hope you can find it!!
Start by melting your butter in a saucepan then adding sugar and heavy cream. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
Here’s where you add your biscoff. Stir until nice and creamy dreamy.
Up next is the quick oats and marshmallow bits.
My favorite part….the chocolate chunks. Now be careful to not stir too much or they all melt. Just one or two stirs then hurry and scoop the mixture onto your parchment paper.
You want to still have some chunks not totally melted.
Once you scoop, you’ll get something that looks fabulous like this. Let them sit to harden just a little.
Ahhh, there we go. Set up just enough, but still a little gooey chocolate. Enjoy friends!
No Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Biscoff or peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Place butter, sugar and cream into a large saucepan over medium heat stirring. Let mixture come to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes while stirring then remove from heat.
- Stir in biscoff until smooth then add oats and marshmallow bits, stirring.
- Add chocolate chunks and only stir 2 or three times. The more you stir the more the chocolate melts. I like the chunks to be visible. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop mixture onto parchment paper and let set up for about 30 minutes. Eat and enjoy!
Makes about 16 cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.