These No-Bake Cookies and Cream Bars are so chewy, rich and delicious! You’d never guess that this decadent dessert is made with just 3 ingredients!
No-Bake Cookies and Cream Bars
I love a treat that can be whipped up in about 15 minutes. My boys and their buddies couldn’t get enough of these Chewy Oreo Bars we had as an after school snack this week. Sometimes spontaneous recipe creations turn out to be the most fun! Yes you use an entire package of Oreo Cookies, but what you get in return is a marshmallow-y Oreo treat that is worth every bite. Surprise the kids (and yourself) with this one, they’ll be all smiles, Enjoy.
What You’ll Need
- Oreo Cookies– You can use the regular Oreos or Double Stuf or even Mega if you like.
- Marshmallows– I used the full size large marshmallows for this recipes. Find marshmallows in the baking section of the grocery store.
- Butter– I generally use salted butter for my recipes, unsalted works just fine too.
How To Make No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, about 1 1/2- 2 minutes. Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine then transfer to a foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan. Let set up for 10 minutes. Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares.
Place all of the Oreos in a food processor or blender and mix until ground. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a high powered blender or even put the Oreo Cookies inside a large zipock and use a rolling pin to crush. I’ve used all methods.
Working quickly, pour the ground cookies into the melted puffed marshmallows. I melt my marshmallows in a heat safe bowl in the microwave, but you can also melt the marshmallows and butter over the stovetop in a large pot if desired. Melt over medium low heat and stir often until melted. Once marshmallows are melted, work quickly before they set up.
Just like crispy treats but with Oreo Cookies! Mix quickly and have pan ready to transfer mixture in. Press into 8×8 inch pan and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
How To Serve
Serve bars room temperature on a cake stand or individual plates. Use a plastic knife to cut into squares while bars are still semi-soft or use a sharp knife that’s been buttered or sprayed with cooking spray. These cookie bars are so perfect for any dessert party, birthdays, holidays. So easy and everyone really loves them!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container or Ziplock bag for up to 3 days for best tasting results. I don’t recommend freezing or refrigerating these bars.
No-Bake Cookies and Cream Bars
- food processor
- mixing bowl
- mixing spoons
- plastic knife
- parchment paper
- rubber spatula
- One 16 oz package of Oreo
- 5 cups Large Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, about 1 1/2- 2 minutes. Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine then transfer to a foil lined 8x8 inch baking pan. Let set up for 10 minutes. Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares.