Nov
2013

Better Blog Retreat Re-cap

Chit Chat, Travel |

better-blog-retreat-park-city-utah-36

Photo via Amanda

Early last month I had the opportunity to travel to Park City, UT for the Better Blog Retreat hosted by Maria of Two Peas and Their Pod and Heidi of Foodie Crush.  The pictures do not even do justice to the amazing time we had.  We laughed, learned, ate, exercised, got pampered and ate some more.  I feel so lucky to have spent the weekend with these amazingly talented women.  I truly love my job.  See bottom of post for a link to all of these gals.

BBR 10

I met these two adorable girls at the airport to start our fun in Park City.  Left:  Rachel, Me and Amanda.

better-blog-retreat-park-city-utah-02

Photo via Amanda

Ok, seriously this house?!  This is where we got to stay in Park City courtesy of Anthology.

better-blog-retreat-park-city-utah-03

Photo via Amanda

Amanda and I shared this gorgeous room together with all kinds of goodies waiting for us on the bed.

Mail-Attachment-copy-60

Photo via Sandy

Sandy made us the most delicious Baked Brie using Harry and David products. We were in hog heaven.  Look at the foodie paparazzi, lo!

BBR 9

Our first evening in Park City, it started snowing!  Dara and I walked arm in arm in the snow to dinner.  I used my scarf as a hat, lol!

better-blog-retreat-park-city-utah-09

Photo via Amanda

We woke up to a winter wonderland outside!  Amanda caught the snow perfectly here.

BBR 5

One morning we had a Chobani yogurt bar and one morning we had Dine and Dish’s fabulous waffles.  Mmm!

BBR 2

Photos via Kelley and Rachel

Most of the time we spent gathered around the living room talking and learning from each other.

BBR 1

Sweet Tooth Fairy spoiled us rotten with cookies, cupcakes and cake bites.  Oh baby!

BBR 6

One afternoon we got pampered by Zante Spa with mini massages, manicures and foot massages.

better-blog-retreat-park-city-utah-27

Photo via Amanda

Before our last dinner together we got some group pictures!  Love these women!

BBR 4

Photos via Amanda and Gina

More silliness snapping pictures :)

BBR 3

Right photo via Maria

Our dinner table was so beautiful.  We had the most lovely dinner prepared by the Deer Valley Resort Chef.  I’m still dreaming about it!

better-blog-retreat-park-city-utah-01

Photo via Amanda

Better Blog Retreat GirlsHeidiSandyKristenAmandaJessicaJennyRachelMariaAliLindsayKelleyGinaLori, and Dara (And Lisa, not pictured)

Thank you so much to all of our sponsors: AnthologyChobaniDeLalloKitchenAidDeer ValleyOXOWhole FoodsWisconsin CheeseHarry and David and many more.  Thank you for providing us the best weekend!

Comments

FannyFromFrance says:

You all look so beautiful and happy !
    I know this has nothing to do with food but I love the way you style your make-up and i would reallllllly like to know what products you use :o)
    have a nice WE !

Sandy says:

Were you wearing flip flops in the snow? =o)

I saw everybody’s pictures on IG! It sounded like an amazing trip–I would have loved to learn so much from all you lovely ladies. You’re all such an inspiration!

I miss all of you girls! It was such a fun weekend! Let’s do it again and soon:) xo

It look like a wonderful trip Jenny! I am so glad that it was so much fun!

Fun times! You look so cute in the snow!

Glad you guys had a great time!! That baked brie looked AMAZING! :)

Samantha says:

Looks like such a great time! Adorable photos. :)

Jenny, this looks like so much fun! I think we need a food blogger slumber party on this side of the country! :)

This looked like so much fun!!

Sues says:

This is the most gorgeous location ever! And all of you ladies are so freaking beautiful!

Ambar says:

Looks like you ladies had a blast!! You are all such an inspiration!

marla says:

Looks like a great time!! Glad to see you had some mountain fun :)

So much fun, Jenny! What an amazing trip and loved all the IG pics everyone was sending out while it was happening!

Love this recap, Jenny, and spending 4 days with you was heavenly. Love you, lady!

That would be an amazing fun time being with other bloggers to relax. So fun. Thanks for sharing through pictures! Looks like a beautiful place.

Vickie says:

How do you start a blog? I love food and would love to do a food blog, but do not know where or how to begin. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tieghan says:

Look like and incredible trip! You girls all amaze me!