Break out your slow cooker and get ready to enjoy my Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Beef for tacos!
Happy MLK Day! I completely forgot that the kids were out of school until late last night! Glad I didn’t take them to school
I am on a slow cooker roll lately. I am breaking it out almost every weekend and loving it. My Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Beef for Tacos has a whole 3 ingredients and seriously has the BEST flavor. Everyone who has had these can’t wait to get the recipe.
Use your favorite taco toppings, salsa, tortillas and have yourself a great taco night….with minimal prep work, yippee!
Told you it was easy. You’ll need a nice chuck roast, a packet of Ranch Seasoning and a jar of Herdez Salsa Verde. That is it, not another ingredient needed!
Once your Beef is in the slow cooker, sprinkle this nice packet of Ranch Seasoning on top.
Pour the entire jar of Herdez Salsa Verde on top as well.
I know, the difficulty is too much
Close the lid, let er’ cook for 5-6 hours, shred then place back into the slow cooker until you are ready for some tacos! Enjoy!
In a Slow Cooker mood? Try my other recipes here.
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Beef | Tacos
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 6 hours | Total time: 6 hours 5 min
- 2-3 pound chuck roast
- 1.0 ounce Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 16 ounce jar Herdez Salsa Verde Salsa
- Place chuck roast into a large slow cooker on medium or high heat. Sprinkle Ranch Seasoning Packet over top then pour Salsa over top as well.
- Close slow cooker lid and let cook on medium or high for 5-6 hours, until beef is very tender and pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and drain liquid, do not discard. Shred beef, removing fat then place back into slow cooker. Pour 1/2-1 cup of liquid back into shredded beef and reduce setting to warm or low. Use beef for tacos and burritos.
Makes 8 Servings