My Peanut Butter PayDay Cookies make the perfect sweet treat any day of the week! Caramel, peanuts and nougat, yes please!
So excited to share my newest cookies with you today. This flavor combo was recommended to me by my mother and father-in-law, Reed and Lori last week. They called me and said, you have got to do a PayDay cookie. You didn’t have to twist my arm. Creating new cookies is one of my favorite things to do, so I got to work and developed this fun new cookie!
Here’s your line up of ingredients. I used the King Size PayDay bars, but if you can’t find those the regular ones will work just fine.
Cream your butter and sugars then add your egg and vanilla.
Stir in your peanut butter then add your dry ingredients.
It’s PayDay time 🙂 I have to be honest, I don’t ever eat PayDays however, chopped up in these cookies…..they were perfect!
Give them a good chop.
Scoop the dough onto your baking sheet.
Take a fork and gently press each cookie. They won’t go too far because of the PayDay chunks, so just a little is fine.
You are going to love the caramel and peanut chunks throughout these cookies. Chewy and fabulous!
Happy Happy little cookies 🙂
Peanut Butter PayDay Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 20min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 XL PayDay candy bars, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl. Cream until well combined. Add egg and vanilla, stirring to combine. Stir in peanut butter then add flour, baking soda, salt and PayDay chunks. Stir until dough forms. With medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet, 1 inch apart. With the tines of a fork, press each cookie slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Enjoy warm or room temperature.
Makes 12 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.