My Chocolate Dipped Butterfinger Cookies are show stopping cookies that need to be made 🙂
You know I’m always baking up cookies around my house. To celebrate back to school for my boys, I made a special chocolate dipped cookie that could not be more perfectly sweet. Arizona always seems to start school so early in the summer, but we were all ready for our school season to start up again. It was a great first week! Here we are already on week 2.
Hope you enjoy these fancy cookies that look great on your table for any occasion!
I love this little bag of Butterfinger Baking Bits. You can find these at most Target locations, however it’s pretty easy to crush your own Butterfingers if you can’t find this bag.
Add your bits right to your cookie dough.
There’s something magical that happens when you bake Butterfingers in cookies, gets that peanut buttery gooey texture. So good!
Yah, that’s some good dough.
You can make your cookies as large or small as you’d like.
Place about 1 inch apart.
After your cookies have cooled, dip your cookies in some melted chocolate.
Sprinkle with more Butterfinger bits 🙂
Your family and friends are going to love these!
White dipped are fun too! Enjoy friends!
Chocolate Dipped Butterfinger Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 22 min
- 2 sticks softened butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crushed Butterfingers
- 1 cup melted chocolate, I used Ghirardelli melts
- 1 cup melted white chocolate, I used Ghirardelli melts
- 1 cup crushed Butterfingers for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars until well combined, stir in eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Stir in flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda and Butterfingers. Stir until dough forms.
- Using cookie scoop, place dough onto cookie sheet, 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely. Dip half of each cookie into chocolate then sprinkle with crushed Butterfingers. Let chocolate set up and serve room temperature.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.