Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Desserts
Feb
2017

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark

Tags: ,

This Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark will brighten everyone’s day!
's Day Chocolate Bark

It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you new fun recipes.  I’ve put together a Valentine’s Day treat that will put a smile on everyone’s faces.  I’ve added some of my favorite dessert ingredients to make a chocolate bark that is so much fun!

's Day Chocolate Bark

You’ll use Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds plus some other fun goodies you see here.

I love knowing that Fisher nuts are preservative free and non-GMO Project Verified. Fisher also has nine varieties of recipe nuts certified as Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association. The resealable bag helps keep the nuts fresh for longer. Look out for their new packaging on store shelves.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Start by pouring your melted chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Spread evenly about an 8 x 6-inch rectangle.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Top with crumbled Oreo Cookies.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Top with Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Add some buttered popped popcorn, pressing gently into the chocolate.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Drizzle with more melted chocolate.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Drizzle with melted white chocolate and top with red sprinkles.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Let bark set up then break into pieces.

's Day Chocolate Bark

Wait until you try all of these fun flavors together.  Talk about a treat!

's Day Chocolate Bark

This will make your special Valentine so happy!

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark

's Day Chocolate BarkPrep time: 10 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 30 min

Ingredients

• 1 cup chocolate melts
  • 5 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
  • 1/4 cup Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds
  • 1/2 cup popped butter flavored popcorn
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate melts
  • Red sugar sprinkles

Directions

1. Melt chocolate melts, reserve 3 tablespoons, and spread evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet, about 8 x 6-inches. Top with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, sliced almonds and popcorn, pressing into the soft chocolate. Drizzle top with reserved melted chocolate.
  2. Melt white chocolate melts and drizzle over top. Sprinkle with red sugar sprinkles and let chocolate set up completely. Break into pieces and serve room temperature.

Makes 8 Servings

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher nuts. The opinions and text are all mine.

Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!

Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

This is a Valentines day must try! Yum!

Sues says:

Of all the holiday barks, I love Valentine’s Day bark the best because it’s so fun and pretty. This one looks delicious!

Maria Lichty says:

What a perfect Valentines treat!

So delicious for Valentine’s Day!

Heather Christo says:

This is so fun and festive- my kids would freak out for it!

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
    write again soon!

HSTU Admission Result 2016-2017 has published. THanks

JSC Routine 2017 download from here

Name says:

When is gseb.org coming out? Please tell me when Gujarat board will declare results for class 10. I am waiting for my results and I want its soon.

It’s such an enormous fight that it could shatter British pay-per-view records on Sky Box Office and American networks Showtime, with ties to Joshua, and HBO, with a long relationship with Klitschko, which are locked in a bidding war to secure American television rights. It may be the biggest heavyweight fight since the 2002 showdown between then champion Lennox Lewis and former champ Mike Tyson.
    Viewers can watch Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko on Joshua2017site:

HSC Result says:

thanks for sharing

12th Result says:

check all board 12th result

gagan says:

thanks for info..

gagan says:

thanks for info, it helped me alot..

gagan says:

nice article as it helped me ..

get board result on this site

Get the SBI SO Previous Papers with solved answers. Here you can download the SBI SO Previous Papers PDF format.