These Perfect Pumpkin Muffins are just what you need for your Fall Baking! Packed with perfect pumpkin spices and a crispy streusel on top, you’ll be making these weekly!
You are in for a delicious treat with these Perfect Pumpkin Muffins. Now, I say perfect, because they take just minutes to get into the oven, make the house smell like a dream and taste like a million bucks! Now that’s pretty perfect to me.
How To Make Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
It’s quite simple actually. You’ll start by placing the wet ingredients into your favorite mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
Once you’ve combined your wet ingredients, it’s time to add the dry ingredients. Yep, just that simple.
Give a nice stir to combine and you have this gorgeous muffin batter ready to go!
How Do I Make Streusel Topping?
The streusel topping is the BEST part. It gives that perfect sweet crunch on top of your Perfect Pumpkin Muffins. You’ll want to use cold butter and cut it into small cubes. Add that to a mixing bowl along with flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
You’ll want to take a pastry cutter or tines of your fork and work that cold butter into the sugar/flour mixture. Once it’s well combined, you’ll get this. The butter is in tiny little pieces mixed with the dry ingredients.
How Do I Bake My Perfect Pumpkin Muffins?
Pull out your favorite muffin tin. You’ll need a 12 cup muffin tin. You can either line your muffin cups with a cute cupcake liner or just spray the cups generously with cooking spray like I’ve done here. Sometimes it’s nice to not have a liner on. Personal preference.
Fill your muffin tins 1/2-3/4 way full with your muffin batter.
Here’s the fun part….spoon your streusel topping over the batter. Now it’s time to bake! Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25-28 minutes.
Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
Wait until you smell the aroma that comes from the oven as these are baking. My whole family commented how amazing they smell!
Your welcome 🙂 Enjoy!
Tips For Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
*Spray your muffin tin generously if not using cupcake liners.
*Use ALL of your streusel topping before the muffins go into the oven. I make sure I use every last crumb.
*These muffins are perfect for gift giving to neighbors, family and friends.
*Feel free to add chopped pecans or walnuts if you are a fan.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container room temperature for 3 days or in refrigerator for 5 days.
Can I Freeze These Muffins?
*Sure can! Place them in an airtight container or zip top plastic bag. Thaw completely before serving again.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons cold salted butter
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 12 muffin cups with liners (foil liners recommended). If using paper liners, spray liners lightly with cooking spray before filling with batter. You can also spray your muffin tin generously with cooking spray if you prefer to not use liners. I've done both options.
In a large mixing bowl, beat sour cream, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon. Slowly add flour, sugar, baking soda and salt, stirring until well combined. Fill liners 1/2 full with batter.
- To prepare streusel topping cut cold butter into small cubes and place into medium mixing bowl. Add flour and sugars. Using a pastry cutter or fork, cut butter into ingredients until well combined and butter in small pieces. Top evenly over each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until baked though. Remove and let cool. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Pin Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.