Good Sunday night everybody!
I made these fun little treats tonight for my oldest son’s family Birthday party at my Mom’s. They are quick, easy and oh so fun to eat. I just bought this awesome mini cheesecake tin from William Sonoma that made these treat so cute, you can also use a mini muffin tin for a similar effect.
These treats are another variation of my Pillsbury Bake-off entry that I keep playing with.I love the combination of rice crispy treats with brownies and now cookies.Next time you need to take a treat to a party, these will be a sure hit!
I’m off to watch the women’s gymnastics before I crash, have a great night!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cup Treats
- ½ batch of your favorite cookie dough recipe
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ½ cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil you can also use heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough into mini cheesecake tins or mini muffin tins filled about ¾ way full. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and drizzle 1 teaspoon caramel ice cream topping over each cup.
- Place marshmallows and butter into a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until puffed up. Stir in rice crispy cereal until well combined. Scoop a spoonful of mixture and place over cookie cups. Spray hands with cooking spray and press gently to even out.
- Place chocolate chips into a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth. Stir in coconut oil or heavy cream until shiny and smooth. Drizzle over top of brownies.
Coming next is a new creamy pasta that I wish I could eat every day! See you soon!