Good Monday Morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend, can’t believe we are already in a new week. My little snaggle tooth has a birthday this week, so we are excited to head back to Disneyland in a few days. He can’t wait for his free Disney Gift Card.
Ever since those darn Jr Mint cupcakes, I’ve been wanting to stuff more cupcakes. Can’t get enough of the darn things. Since I love chocolate chip cookies equally as much, I thought why not stuff some dough right inside and see what happens. Well, it’s no surprise that these were beyond yummy, we had no trouble eating our fair share! Good thing I was able to give most of them away, because you know what happens when goodies stay on the counter! We did some with cream cheese frosting and some with chocolate ganache. The cream cheese seemed to be most popular. You choose your favorite. Enjoy!!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1 box butter/yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Click for one of my favorites and Stay tuned for the recipe I used
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 stick softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and sour cream into a stand or electric mixer. Beat on medium speed for close to 2 minutes or until well combined. Scoop into 24 paper-lined cupcake cups just over 1/2 full. Next, press 1 Tablespoon prepared cookie dough into the center of each cupcake batter. Bake for 18-24 minutes or until the toothpick comes out mostly clean from the center. Let cool completely.
- Place cream cheese and butter into mixer, beat until well combined. Slowly add in powdered sugar until good frosting consistency then spread with cream cheese frosting or chocolate ganache.
Have a great week! Stay tuned for a great Sunday Dinner Crock Pot Beef Taco recipe you won’t want to miss, they were MMM Good!
Oh yah, please re-follow Picky P. over to the right. I’ve lost so many of you!! Ok, bye for now!