Happy Thursday night everybody!
I don’t know what it is about tuna fish that makes my boys stop what they are doing and want to help me in the kitchen. I had some fun with the boys last week while they were fervently getting right to work to make our favorite classic tuna fish. I couldn’t help snapping them in action hard at work.
Tuna fish is kind of like chicken salad. There are so many variations. I like mine the good ol’ fashion way with nothing too crazy and so do my little rugrats. Don’t worry about the spinach, tell the kids that it’s like what Popeye eats to get really strong. It works every time with my guys.
Enjoy some fun in my crazy kitchen with my 2 silly boys! See ya’ll soon!
Classic Tuna Fish with Baby Spinach on Whole Wheat Rolls
- 2 small cans drained albacore tuna fish
- ½ cup mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon mustard regular or spicy brown
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch fresh ground pepper
- soft whole wheat rolls
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined. Place on a whole wheat rolls topped with fresh baby spinach leaves. Enjoy!
Coming soon: Some yummy cookies, soup, A Giveaway and all kinds of other goodies! Come back soon!