These Cookie Crusted Peanut Butter Pretzel Pies are such a unique dessert! They’re tasty little peanut butter pies with a chocolatey pretzel and an even chocolatier cookie crust!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pies
I am in love with these simple peanut butter pies with cookie crusts! I created this recipe as inspiration for the Cool Whip Fan Dessert of the Month Contest on Facebook. Be sure to upload your own original dessert photograph by the end of this month to the Cool Whip Facebook Page for the chance to win $500. There will be one ONE Grand winner each month till Dec 31,2012. Please note photos should be used for inspiration purposes only, don’t forget to use your own. Visit facebbok.com/coolwhip for complete details outlined in the Official Rules.
Let’s take a look at the little pies I created 🙂
Here’s my line up of ingredients. Nice and simple!
I used Snackwells Fudge Pretzels in my dessert. Mmmm!
How to Make These Mini Pies
Start by baking 1/4 cup cookie dough into small pie plates or ramekins.
Take your Snackwells Fudge Pretzels and…..
….crush them into your pudding/Cool Whip mix.
Give it all a nice stir.
Place dollops of filling over cooled cookie crust.
Here you have adorable simple little pies! Enjoy 🙂
Cookie Crusted Peanut Butter Pretzel Pies
- 1 cup pre-made cookie dough I used chocolate chip
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 pkg chocolate covered pretzels Snackwells, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Divide cookie dough between 4 mini pie plates or small ramekins.
- Bake until baked through 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk until thick. Fold in Cool Whip and peanut butter. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon filling over each cookie crust and top with a chocolate pretzel. Serve cold. Save remaining pie filling for another use.
Have a great day! Come back soon 🙂
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for COOL WHIP, but recipe and all thoughts are my own.