This Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is so simple and even more delicious! It’s the perfect weeknight dinner dish for your family!
Easy Spaghetti Recipe
We all have a favorite spaghetti recipe, but let me introduce you to my Creamy Crockpot Spaghetti! Making crock pot recipes is such a great way to make dinner time easy. We’re all looking for that! No boiling the noodles, just throw it all into the crock pot and dinner is done a few hours later. I added a little secret ingredient to my spaghetti….some cream cheese that makes for a creamy dreamy sauce. Be sure to try it 🙂
Try my One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Here’s your line up. I actually used 3 jars of sauce so add one more to this picture….and a couple cups of chicken broth 🙂
How To Make The Best Spaghetti
For starters, brown up 1 pound of ground beef in a skillet.
I keep it simple, a little salt, pepper and garlic salt/or powder.
Now we are ready for the crock pot.
Start by pouring one jar of pasta sauce into the bottom of your crock pot.
Time for the noodles 🙂
Break them in half so they fit nicely into the crock pot.
Pour your ground beef over the noodles.
Sprinkle with some Parmesan Cheese.
Add some cubed cream cheese….my favorite part!
One more jar of pasta sauce over top.
Nice and even 🙂
Close the lid and you are good to go!
Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti
- Crock Pot
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or salt
- 3 jars 26 ounce pasta sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1-2 cups chicken broth
- Cook/brown beef into a medium skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Drain fat from pan if necessary.
- Pour one jar of pasta sauce into bottom of crock pot on high heat. Break spaghetti noodles in half and place noodles over sauce. Pour cooked beef over noodles, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with cubes of cream cheese. Pour another jar of pasta over cream cheese, close lid and let cook on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, give a good stir (will be thick) and add last jar of pasta sauce and 1-2 cups of chicken broth (more if you want a thinner sauce). Close lid and let cook another hour or until ready to serve.
Fabulouis!! Our daughter made this for us and it was so YUMMY!! Thank you. Isigned up for your news letter. Tom
Could I double the ground beef?
This recipe looks great! I was just wondering if you’ve ever tried cooking it on low for 8 hours instead? As a working mom, I would love to put this in before I leave for work in the morning.
I made this but my noodles got all stuck together? I followed step by step? And the sauce is so delicious. What should I do different next time?
Think this would be good using ricotta cheese instead of cream cheese??
Hi! This looks absolutly yummy and I will be trying it tonight!! I have only one question: I just moved and do not currently have an oven. Can I put RAW ground beef without being afraid of the bacteria level/safety, yadiya?
Thank you ! 🙂
I made this last night and all of my noodles were clumped together like a brick. I made zoodles when I saw I had a major Pinterest Fail. What could have went wrong?
Just wondering if I would change anything with the recipe if I decided to make it without the meat? Like less sauce or something? Or just follow the recipe and leave out the meat? Thanks for your input!
That’s the thniikng of a creative mind
I’m trying this recipe for dinner tonight! I hope it turns out ok. I’m totally crossing my fingers because we have some picky eaters (pun intended) in my household!