This One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti is the perfect weeknight dinner for your family! It’s cheesy, delicious, easy to make and easy to clean up after!
Meatless Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe
This One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti is a family pleaser and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. I love simple weeknight dinner recipes, they are literally my favorite recipes to develop on Picky Palate. With just a handful of simple pantry ingredients you’ll have dinner on the table in no time at all. This is an excellent recipe to teach your older children. They can easily prepare this one for the family to have some cooking experience under their belt!
Try my Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe too! Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration!
Check out my latest step by step video. Be sure to follow me on YouTube for lots of new recipe videos this year!
Tips For One Making Cheesy Spaghetti
- Be sure not to overcook your spaghetti noodles. I always cook for one minute less than suggested to have a little bite to my noodles.
- Use your favorite protein for a more hearty meal. I’ve used chopped rotisserie chicken, ground beef, Italian Sausage and even shrimp.
- Saute any of your favorite vegetables to add as well. This is a versatile weeknight meal to get creative with!
For more Picky Palate diner recipes click HERE.
One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles broken in half
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for a minute then add tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic salt, basil and red pepper flakes. Add spaghetti noodles and water then cover with lid and boil on medium high for 7-8 minutes until noodles are softened. Remove lid and stir to combine. Serve like this or top with shredded cheese and close lid for 2 minutes to melt. Remove and serve warm.
Pin This Easy Spaghetti Recipe
I like soul bands! I really do! And my favourite soul band is Johnnyswim! The members Abner Ramirez and Amanda Sudano are about to perform more than 40 concerts for their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Johnnyswim band in 2019 and 2020 visit website https://johnnyswimtour.com. You won’t miss any concert by Johnnyswim in 2020 if you visit the link!
There is definately a great deal to learn about this subject.
I really like all of the points you made.
Candidates Can check Chatrpati Shahu Ji Mararaj University Result 2017
I’m drooling. The dish is so great! Thank you for sharing the recipe!
I made this and it was so good and flavorful! Our family of 3 ate the whole pot. My only complaint is that it took forever for my pasta to cook in the sauce. It certainly was not 7-8 minutes. More like 20 or longer. I will make again definitely but cook the pasta separately.
So cheesy~ One pot spaghetti is the best >.< (I'm too lazy to wash two pots) Thank you for sharing the recipe!!
So much cheese, so little time! Looks amazing, and love that it calls for only one pot!
My mouth is watering over this dish!
So nice and easy and I love all of the melted cheese!
Who can say no to all that cheese!
what awesome comfort food Jenny!