One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe
Tags: dinner, quick fix dinner, spaghetti, weeknight dinner
Sharing my One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe that makes the perfect one pot meals!
This One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti is a family pleaser and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. I love simple weeknight dinner recipes, they are literally my favorite recipes to develop on Picky Palate. With just a handful of simple pantry ingredients you’ll have dinner on the table in no time at all. This is an excellent recipe to teach your older children. They can easily prepare this one for the family to have some cooking experience under their belt!
Check out my latest step by step video. Be sure to follow me on YouTube for lots of new recipe videos this year!
One Pot Meals
Tips For One Pot Meals
- Be sure not to overcook your spaghetti noodles. I always cook for one minute less than suggested to have a little bite to my noodles.
- Use your favorite protein for a more hearty meal. I’ve used chopped rotisserie chicken, ground beef, Italian Sausage and even shrimp.
- Saute any of your favorite vegetables to add as well. This is a versatile weeknight meal to get creative with!
For more Picky Palate diner recipes click HERE.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles broken in half
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for a minute then add tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic salt, basil and red pepper flakes. Add spaghetti noodles and water then cover with lid and boil on medium high for 7-8 minutes until noodles are softened. Remove lid and stir to combine. Serve like this or top with shredded cheese and close lid for 2 minutes to melt. Remove and serve warm.
Pin Easy Spaghetti Recipes!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.