Sharing a favorite grilled corn on the cob recipe today! Also teaching you how to grill corn! This Creamy Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob is the perfect side dish to any meal and takes just minutes to prepare!
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Who else loves grilled corn on the cob? Talk about one of the best summer foods ever! All summer long, we enjoy grilled corn. I added a Mexican style taco cream sauce over the top of the grilled corn and talk about incredible!! So excited for you to try this simple yet perfectly delicious recipe!
Try my Taco Green Chili Corn too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How To Grill Corn on the Cob
- Peel back the husks, leaving the husks attached to the stem and remove the silk, this can take a few minutes. Coat the corn on the cob in olive oil or butter and place the corn on a hot grill.
How Long To Grill Corn?
- Grill and turn corn every ten minutes or so until the husks become dry and turn into a tan/dark brown/black color. Peel the husks off of each ear if desired or leave on and serve.
Remove corn from the grill once you get your grill marks.
To prepare sauce, mix sour cream and Taco Seasoning until well combined.
Grilled corn perfection! Enjoy!
Taco Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears corn on the cob silks removed, husks pulled down
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush corn evenly with oil and place onto hot grill. Grill for a few minutes each side until grill marks appear. Remove from heat.
- Place sour cream and Old El Paso Taco Seasoning into a small mixing bowl until well combined. Drizzle sauce over warm grilled corn and serve.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Old El Paso in 2015. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.