This simple and flavorful Taco Green Chili Corn makes the perfect addition to any meal, packed with flavorful taco seasonings!
My Taco Green Chili Corn is such a simple side dish to go with your favorite Mexican dishes.
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you Mexican-style recipes that make dinner time a breeze. I whipped up this flavor packed corn dish with just a few ingredients that will go great as a side dish or even inside your favorite burritos. Can’t wait for you to try this one!
Taco Green Chili Corn Ingredients
Just a few ingredients. I used Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies, some corn kernels and cilantro. Told you it was a simple one!
Warm up your corn that has been drained and stir in your taco seasoning.
Add in two cans of diced green chilies.
Give a good stir and cook until hot.
Stir in some fresh chopped cilantro.
No one will even know the whole dish takes 5 minutes to prepare. Winning!
My kids love to even use this as a corn salsa with chips! Lots of options with this tasty recipe. Enjoy!
Tips For Taco Green Chili Corn
*This corn recipe works great as a warm salsa as well as a side dish.
*Serve with tacos, enchiladas, burritos and more.
*Store leftover corn in an airtight container for 3-5 days
- 2 15 ounce cans corn kernels drained
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning
- 1 4 ounce cans Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place corn into a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in taco seasoning, green chilies and fresh cilantro. Stir until hot. Serve as a side dish or inside burritos or as a salsa with chips. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!