Sharing my Bean and Cheese Taquitos today that make the perfect quick fix dinner!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican style family friendly recipes. There’s nothing more exciting than a quick fix dinner you know the whole family will love. These taquitos are perfect for any night of the week and take just minutes to put together.
I’ve used some of my favorite Old El Paso products for this dinner recipe. So great to have these stocked in my pantry for simple meals!
Start by stirring a Tablespoon of Old El Paso taco seasoning into Old El Paso’s Traditional refried beans.
Give a good stir to combine.
Spoon a couple tablespoons of bean filling into center of Old El Paso’s Soft Taco and Fajita sized Flour Tortillas and top with a couple pinches of shredded cheddar cheese.
Roll and place seam side down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a few pinches of additional taco seasoning.
Time to bake! Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tortillas start to turn golden brown.
Remove taquitos from oven and transfer to a serving plate. Top with sour cream, additional cheese and some chopped cilantro if desired.
Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy!
Bean and Cheese Baked Taquitos
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 15 ounce can Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the refried beans and taco seasoning. Place a couple tablespoons of beans into the center of each tortilla, top with cheese and roll tightly. Place seam side down onto prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of each taquito with olive oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sour cream, cheese and cilantro. Serve warm with salsa.
Makes 10 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.