The Best Grilled Chicken Recipe
It has been such a pleasure partnering with Bush’s Grillin’ Beans. I developed this oh so simple Mexi-Style Chicken that will have you and your guests thrilled. Wait until you sink your teeth into it. This simple chicken recipe goes perfect with Bush’s Texas Ranchero Grillin’ Beans.
Hope you enjoy!
Cumin, Lime & Garlic Grilled Chicken
- 2-3 lbs chicken pieces on the bone
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 21 oz Bush's Texas Ranchero Grillin' Beans
- Place chicken pieces and remaining ingredients into a large zip top bag. Mix around to coat all pieces. Marinate for 30 minutes-overnight.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium heat. Grease grill and place chicken pieces onto grill. Grill both sides until chicken is cooked through. Breasts, about 12 minutes per side. Drumsticks, about 6 minutes per side. Serve with your favorite Bush's Grillin' Beans variety.
Have a great day, Come back soon!
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bush’s Grillin’ Beans, but recipe and all thoughts are my own.