Sharing a Dole Whip Recipe from Disney Parks! This Dole Whip is so simple to prepare, just takes a few minutes! Sweet, tart and refreshing!
An Easy Disney Dole Whip Recipe
If you frequent Disney often, you know that getting a Dole Whip is a must every visit! Disney Parks released an at home Dole Whip recipe and I couldn’t wait to try it! I added a couple things to mine that we’ll talk about below. Hope you enjoy!
Ingredients Needed To Make Dole Whip At Home
You won’t need any fancy ingredients here. See the recipe card at the bottom of this post for amounts.
- frozen pineapple
- pineapple juice
- scoop of good quality vanilla ice cream
- granulated sugar (my addition)
- pure vanilla extract (my addition)
How To Make Dole Whip Recipe
Here is a quick overview! Keep reading for step-by-step photos.
- Place frozen pineapples, pineapple juice, ice cream, sugar and vanilla into blender.
- Blend on high until well combined. Pour into serving glasses/cups.
- You can place frozen mixture into a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe into your glass if desired. If doing this, I recommend freezing the mixture in the piping bag for an hour before piping to see the swirls in the serving glass or cup.
Step-by-Step for Making Homemade Dole Whip
You’ll use 4 ounces of pineapple juice. Look in the juice section of your grocery store to find the juice, not in the canned fruit section.
Place all of your ingredients into a blender.
The recipe from Disney Parks makes one serving, so I recommend doubling as needed for more servings.
How To Serve
Serve in clear cups or glasses and top with little drink umbrellas for a fun tropical look!
What to Expect
While this recipe is delicious, don’t expect an exact replica like we get at the Parks. It’s a fun, refreshing, quick option to make at home for sure! I added sugar and vanilla to my second batch and loved it even more. Give both a try to see what you think!
Disney Parks Dole Whip Recipe
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar my addition
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract my addition
- Place all ingredients into a blender, blend until well combined. Transfer to serving glasses or cups and enjoy! Top with a little drink umbrella for a tropical feel too.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board