Sharing a Dole Whip Recipe from Disney Parks! This Dole Whip is so simple to prepare, just takes a few minutes! Sweet, tart and refreshing!
If you frequent Disney often, you know that getting a Dole Whip is a must every visit! Disney Parks released an at home Dole Whip recipe and I couldn’t wait to try it! I added a couple things to mine that we’ll talk about below. Hope you enjoy!
Ingredients Needed To Make Dole Whip At Home
- frozen pineapple
- pineapple juice
- scoop of good quality vanilla ice cream
- granulated sugar (my addition)
- pure vanilla extract (my addition)
How To Make Dole Whip Recipe
- Place frozen pineapples, pineapple juice, ice cream, sugar and vanilla into blender. Blend on high until well combined. Pour into serving glasses/cups. You can place frozen mixture into a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe into your glass if desired. If doing this, I recommend freezing the mixture in the piping bag for an hour before piping to see the swirls in the serving glass or cup.
You’ll use 4 ounces of pineapple juice. Look in the juice section of your grocery store to find the juice, not in the canned fruit section.
Place all of your ingredients into a blender.
The recipe from Disney Parks makes one serving, so I recommend doubling as needed for more servings.
How To Serve
Serve in clear cups or glasses and top with little drink umbrellas for a fun tropical look!
While this recipe is delicious, don’t expect an exact replica like we get at the Parks. It’s a fun, refreshing, quick option to make at home for sure! I added sugar and vanilla to my second batch and loved it even more. Give both a try to see what you think!
Disney Parks Dole Whip Recipe
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar my addition
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract my addition
- Place all ingredients into a blender, blend until well combined. Transfer to serving glasses or cups and enjoy! Top with a little drink umbrella for a tropical feel too.