Thrilled to share my Double Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Muffins with you today!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you family favorite recipes. My Double Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Muffins are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving Table and even make an excellent after school snack for the kids.
This is my third year working with the Fisher Nuts brand. I’ve always been a fan of the product and it’s been so great partnering with them on Picky Palate.
I choose to work with Fisher Nuts because of the amazing quality. Fisher nuts are fresh out of their shells, have no preservatives and are non-GMO Project Verified.
The stand-up bag is designed for convenience and it is resealable so your nuts stay fresh. Hope you enjoy these sweet and chocolate fantastic muffins!
[post_thumbnail]Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Fisher Pecans Halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with foil liners.
- Place butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl, cream until well combined. Add sour cream, egg and vanilla,, stirring to combine. Stir in pumpkin, then stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, chocolate chunks and chopped pecans. Once combined, fill muffin liners 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 18 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.