Let the holiday baking begin! This is the best time to bake isn’t it? I just love all the festive things going on in the kitchen! I found this adorable cake stand at Marshalls this week. Love it!
This fun little recipe is beyond easy. Literally minimal work at all and look how cute they are!! Grab yourself a bag of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses, a brownie mix and some candy canes. If you haven’t invested in a mini cheesecake pan, ask for one for Christmas. I use mine all year round and it is so much easier to get your baked goods out of the pan, you’ll love it! You can use a mini muffin pan if needed, just make sure you spray that baby like crazy with cooking spray 🙂
Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season, I’m thrilled to be just about done with my Christmas cards and my shopping. It feels great!! Take a peek below and Enjoy!!
Festive Candy Cane Kiss Centered Brownie Bites
- 1 brownie mix 9x13 inch size
- 18 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 original candy canes crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and scoop into a mini cheesecake pan or mini muffin tin pan that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray, about 3/4 way full. Press kisses into center of brownie batter, do not push all the way to bottom, some of the tip should stick out the top. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave 30 second intervals until smooth and melted. Stir in cream until silky smooth. You can place back in microwave for 10 seconds to smooth more if needed. Dip tops of brownies into melted chocolate, then sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Serve with a tall glass of milk. Enjoy!!
Happy Baking Friends!! See you soon with more goodies 🙂
It’s hard to come by well-informed people for this topic, but you
seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
So I was really excited to make these but after about 16 minutes in the oven they were burnt bad!! Well found out that our new smoke detectors definitely work. I might try again and check after 8 minutes. I most likely will have to buy new pans…yes burnt that bad!!
Making these now. I learned my lesson with a different recipe and read the comments before making these. I’m using a mini muffin tin, reduced oven temp to 325 and am starting them out at 12 minutes. I also used baker’s joy to grease the tin. I hope they turn out!!!!
This recipe did not work for me. The brownie part tastes fine, but the candy cane kiss in the middle turned brown and was as hard as a rock. I wished I had read the comment about putting the kiss in right after removing the brownies from the oven, this probably would have turned out much better.
Fudgy does not work instead of Rudy 🙂 auto correct !
These definitely do not need 20 mins cooking, mine turned out dry and hard. I also recommend. cake type brownie mix or make your own as Rudy does not work. I would probably make these again but bake way less. Too bad as the picture looks great
I made these and the candy kisses turned into rocks. Cooked for 20min so maybe I should have checked them at 15min. I’m not sure if I’ll try a new batch.