Let the holiday baking begin! This is the best time to bake isn’t it? I just love all the festive things going on in the kitchen! I found this adorable cake stand at Marshalls this week. Love it!
This fun little recipe is beyond easy. Literally minimal work at all and look how cute they are!! Grab yourself a bag of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses, a brownie mix and some candy canes. If you haven’t invested in a mini cheesecake pan, ask for one for Christmas. I use mine all year round and it is so much easier to get your baked goods out of the pan, you’ll love it! You can use a mini muffin pan if needed, just make sure you spray that baby like crazy with cooking spray 🙂
Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season, I’m thrilled to be just about done with my Christmas cards and my shopping. It feels great!! Take a peek below and Enjoy!!
Festive Candy Cane Kiss Centered Brownie Bites
- 1 brownie mix 9x13 inch size
- 18 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 original candy canes crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and scoop into a mini cheesecake pan or mini muffin tin pan that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray, about 3/4 way full. Press kisses into center of brownie batter, do not push all the way to bottom, some of the tip should stick out the top. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave 30 second intervals until smooth and melted. Stir in cream until silky smooth. You can place back in microwave for 10 seconds to smooth more if needed. Dip tops of brownies into melted chocolate, then sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Serve with a tall glass of milk. Enjoy!!
Happy Baking Friends!! See you soon with more goodies 🙂