Sharing my Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies with you today! Festive and delicious!
Baking cookies this time of year is best isn’t it? I can’t get enough. Can you even believe that Christmas is this week? Such a fun time with family and friends. Treat them to my cookies, they’ll all be thrilled!
Adding candy cane bits to my favorite cookie dough was a fantastic idea. Not only is the red color fun and festive, the texture that the melted little candy cane bits bring to these cookies are amazing! Can’t wait for you to try them!
Chocolate chips and candy cane pieces?! Yes please!
This dough has my heart. Lol! It’s Christmas-y fantastic.
Scoop onto your baking sheet and bake for close to 15 minutes.
How fantastic are these?!
Hope you enjoy!
Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
[post_thumbnail]Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup candy cane bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer or large bowl with spoon. Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly stir in flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda. Mix partially then add chips and candy cane bits. Mix until dough forms then scoop onto baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until baked through. Remove and let cool. If cookies have spread, take a knife right after out of the oven and shape if desired. Serve room temperature.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Pin to your favorite Cookie Board!