This easy Keto Brownie recipe is so good! My homemade Fudgy Keto Brownies are perfect for anyone cutting carbs and sugar from their diets! Keto diet or not, these are a delicious homemade brownie!
Homemade Keto Brownies
The last month or so, I’ve been playing around with low carb recipes and this keto friendly brownie turned out so great! With a few new ingredients from your local health food store, you can make a batch yourself! So fudgy, so good with much less guilt!
Be sure to try my Low Carb Pizza Bowl too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
Keto Brownie Ingredients
*See bottom of post for entire recipe in recipe card.
- Fine Almond Flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol, Classic and Golden
- baking powder
- kosher salt
- large eggs
- pure vanilla extract
- coconut oil
- extra virgin olive oil
- 85% dark chocolate chunks (optional)
What Is A Keto Diet Anyway?
In short, the keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet. It lowers blood sugar and insulin levels, and shifts the body’s metabolism away from carbs and towards fat and ketones. A ketogenic diet may provide many health benefits, especially with metabolic, neurological or insulin-related diseases.
There are a number of different types of keto diets, do your research and be sure to talk with your doctor before starting any new diet.
Look For These Sugar Replacements
When baking low carb and keto recipes, you’re going to want to look for a sugar substitute. I’ve found that the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener is fantastic. I found both the classic and golden at my local Sprouts. You can also order Lakanto products online.
In place of all-purpose flour, I used super fine almond flour by Bob’s Red Mill. I also found this at my local Sprouts.
How To Make Fudgy Keto Brownies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, cocoa powder, both sugar substitutes, baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined then add eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, and olive oil. Stir just until batter is combined then transfer to baking dish. Using a spoon that’s been coated in coconut oil, press evenly into pan. Top with dark chocolate chunks if desired. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
Once your dry ingredients have been combined in the mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients, stirring until batter forms. Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, top with dark chocolate chunks if desired and bake for 20 minutes.
Tip: To press brownie batter into pan, use a spoon that’s been coated in melted coconut oil to spread evenly. Helps with sticking.
Remove hot brownies from oven and let cool completely. Tip: Use a plastic knife to cut brownies into squares, helps from brownies sticking to knife.
These keto brownies do NOT disappoint. Try refrigerating too.
How To Serve Low Carb Keto Brownies
Serve brownies in squares room temperature, warmed slightly in the microwave or chilled. Try topping with a keto friendly vanilla ice cream too.
How To Store Keto Brownies
Store any leftover brownies in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Fudgy Keto Brownies
- parchment paper
- 8 x 8 baking dish
- 1 cup fine Almond Flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 cup Dark unsweetened Cocoa Powder I used Hershey's Special Dark
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Golden
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Classic
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup 85% Dark Chocolate Chunks optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, cocoa powder, both sugar substitutes, baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined then add eggs, coconut oil, and olive oil. Stir just until batter is combined then transfer to baking dish. Using a spoon that's been coated in coconut oil, press evenly into pan. Top with dark chocolate chunks if desired. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
Pin Keto Friendly Brownies