Happy Father’s Day Everyone! The day’s about over, but hope everyone has enjoyed spending time with the Father’s in their lives and ate some great food! I think I’ve probably gained about 5 pounds with all the food we’ve consumed this weekend, yikes back to yoga and pilates this week!
For any of you who were huge Tastespotting fans like myself, knows they had to shut down for some legal issue. I found another cool site that posts droolworthy pictures and links to the recipes. So be sure to check out Food Gawker and send in those yummy photos .
Here’s my special helper that kept inching closer and closer to my photo shoot again. Little rascal, Hawaiian Punch mustache and all!
Adobo Chicken Salad on Cheddar Onion Pockets
- 2 Cups shredded rotisserie chicken (Costco has a great one)
- 1 1/2 Cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup left over Sweet Sauteed Corn recipe
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Cheddar onion pockets (from Sprouts) or other nice soft rolls
- spinach leaves
- Combine first 8 ingredients into a large bowl until combined.
- Spread onto nice soft rolls lined with spinach leaves. Enjoy!