This Quinoa Party Salad is perfect for serving a crowd. It’s a quick and easy side or appetizer recipe that’s packed with your favorite salad ingredients!
Your next party is about to get even more delicious with my Quinoa Party Salad! Great for game day gatherings, Sunday dinners, baby showers, birthdays….you name it, this one is a colorful crowd favorite.
For more quinoa salad recipes see:
How To Prepare This Quinoa Salad
You’ll need some of your favorite salad ingredients for my Quinoa Salad. The good news is, you can interchange vegetables, nuts and cheese to your own liking. It’s a nice time to go through your produce in the refrigerator and see what you can use up. The ingredients above are my favorites, but feel free to mix it up!
I like to serve this dish on a large serving tray over a bed of fresh baby arugula. You can also choose your own greens for the base, or just serve the quinoa on its’ own in a serving bowl.
Prepare the homemade vinaigrette and pour half over the cooked quinoa, stirring to combine.
To the bowl, add the green onion.
Kalamata Olives, chopped.
Roasted, salted pistachios.
Red sweet peppers, chopped.
Crumbled Feta Cheese.
Give the Quinoa Salad a good mix, drizzle the remaining dressing, stirring to combine. Store in an airtight container, chilled until ready to serve.
Tips For Making Quinoa Salad
*Use a nice large serving tray to serve your Quinoa Party Salad
*Customize your Quinoa Party Salad with your favorite chopped vegetables, cheeses and nuts.
*Add cooked shredded chicken for another variety.
*Store leftover salad in an airtight container for 3-5 days in refrigerator.
Quinoa Party Salad
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup fresh chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pistachios
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet mild red peppers
- 2 cups quartered English Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 cups loosely packed Arugula leaves
- To prepare vinaigrette, place olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper into a small mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- To prepare quinoa salad, place cooked, cooled quinoa into a large mixing bowl. Add half of dressing, stirring to combine. Add green onion, olives, pistachios, peppers, cucumbers, Feta Cheese and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss to combine. Slowly pour in remaining dressing, stirring to combine. Take a spoon to taste, add kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper as needed. Store in an airtight container, chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, place a bed of arugula onto a large serving tray. Top with quinoa salad. Serve chilled.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board